This is an orange ...

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by PetreTG, Jul 8, 2007.

1. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    That's a pretty complicated question 60/40 as I don't think anyone knows who's at the very top of the pyramid ... but the guys that out rank the puppet are all around him.

[​IMG]

2. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

Wow, Petre did not disappoint.. That was even more cryptic and seethingly diabolical than I had hoped.

Note: Next time just add a little something about your own safety being in jeopardy.

3. Arben

Arben "Twinkle Toes" McJack

See, I'm not pro bush or right wing or anything like that. I'm actually far from it. (I actually have to add this because some people label you that when you don't agree with them)

I just think these theories are really over the top and don't accomplish much except have some peopel fulfill their dream of uncovering some huge government operation or becoming a detective.

Digitally altered videos. Saying that the plane was a missile with hologram wings. Remote control planes. BBC being in on the hoax. Federal agents hiding evidence.

The list goes on and on. It's stupid and it makes reasonable people who want a 9/11 investigation look bad too.

I think there should be a MUCH deeper investigation on how they let this happen and get completely out of hand, and what the most effective ways of thwarting threats are (Local agents). Diluting reasons with assinine theories is senseless.

On top of that, there's people on this forum who just namecall anyone who doesn't agree with them and offer up this holier than thou attitude because they saw a video on youtube made by teenagers. That also explains why I actually decided to get involved in this topic, because it's pretty annoying to read some of this stuff from people who obviously have absolutely no clue of what they're talking about and no way to back it up.

Then what I get in response is some tool asking about me over PM's...talking to people who know absolutely nothing about me aside from seeing me at boxing events every few months or so.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007
  4. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    You did say bush was behind it. You claimed his brother was the head of sercuirity at the wtc. You claimed he knew about the planes, because he said he saw the first plane hit. You claimed he orchistrated the whole thing. When i say bush, you say bush is a puppet. FIne then, bush and his people. Either way, bush did it, according to you. Bush and his people is the same as bush.

5. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

You know, you make a good point GF...

Which is it? Was the Bush clan directly involved or only puppets? In my opinion you can't claim that the Bush's were behind security breaches at the WTC building and then claim they were only puppets..

6. TFK

TFK WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Ok, who are they, what are their roles, and most importantly, what is your proof of this?

Oh....and how could two of the biggest buildings in the world be prepared for demolition without anyone knowing?

TFK

7. PetreTG

Home Page:
    These guys are screwing around now ..they know damn well that I have never said Bush was any more than a puppet in the grand scheme.

If they cannot admit that then they are liars and all debate is done.

8. Anthony

Motherfucker
    You said bush's brother was involved. You said bush's puppet masters were involved. That is bush. Its not even debatable. That is what you said. So Bush's brother was part of the attack, but Bush Sr didnt know? I am confused by your words.

9. Ropadope

Ropadope Undisputed Champion

If this plot is true, we are up against some vicious and crazy people. Hell, even the Nazis had the decency to burn down the Reichstag at night when it was empty. Our leaders would be right up there with Stalin!

10. Arben

I thought the debate was done when you totally avoided the subject.

But ok.

11. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    You have stated he was behind it because of his association with skull and bones. You also stated how he knew about the event when he was in the class room based off his reaction. You also said he slipped up and said he knew about the attacks before he went to the classroom in a speech later.

Yous a lie.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2007
  12. Anthony

Motherfucker
    You better hurry up and find those posts before he...i mean they accidently dissapear.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

13. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Too late :lol:

He has posted several videos of this. The regulars here should remember.

14. PetreTG

Home Page:
    Being an accomplice, whether wittingly or unwittingly, is not the same as being the one in charge.

That's like saying the soldier is responsible for the war.

15. Arben

But the biggest idiot is still the central figure...

16. I and I

I and I "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Yep, being a part of something doesn't mean you were in on it. and like any well planned act like that, NO ONE PERSON knows everything, each person knows their part and does it, and since some were killed that eliminates the possibility of knowing the details of the who and the how. Terrorists do this all the time.

Kinda like if the FAA and airforce want to do test runs of planes being hijacked and flown into buildings, the people on the plane and pilots could have been told that they were on a test run, and with calls to parents and all HEY THIS IS YOUR SON MARK BINGHAM, YOU KNOW ME DON'T YOU. :lol:

IS THIS A DRILL OR IS THIS REAL TIME. I wonder what that meant?

17. PetreTG

Home Page:
    I prefer the word patsy.

18. Arben

Yes. There's so much proof that the president is a patsy.
    :rolleyes:

19. PetreTG

Home Page:
    NAHHHH ... No proof at all . :doh:
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pa3J-L29iT8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pa3J-L29iT8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

20. Arben

What a great arguement you put forth!

I have no response!

21. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

32 pages deep into this thread and the questions unanswered by Petre linger like a colon-deep fart in a hyperbaric chamber...

22. TFK

TFK WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by PetreTG
    That's a pretty complicated question 60/40 as I don't think anyone knows who's at the very top of the pyramid ... but the guys that out rank the puppet are all around him.

[​IMG]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ok, who are they, what are their roles, and most importantly, what is your proof of this?

Oh....and how could two of the biggest buildings in the world be prepared for demolition without anyone knowing?

TFK
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

23. Black Market Baby

Black Market Baby International Degenerate

he can't tell you or they might get him.

24. Ropadope

Ropadope Undisputed Champion

9-11 Conspiracies

Forget the box cutters, rigged buildings and everything else. Do you believe that any part of the U.S. government/elites would do something as savage as killing thousands of innocent Americans and causing vast economic loss to achieve a political goal?

25. I and I

I and I "Twinkle Toes" McJack

I don't go by what I believe.

I go by facts, all govts have killed their own people to further some cause, all major powers have carried out false flag events. All major powers will and have done ANYTHING to remain in power or to become more powerful.

So yes, a major power would do something like you said. They even planned this out in the 60's as an idea to implement to get the U.S. citzens to support another invasion of Cuba.

The Facts

26. Black Market Baby

Black Market Baby International Degenerate

I think they had advanced knowledge of the attack coming but didn't take it seriously because of incompetence.

I think after the fact they botched what they should have told people, their stories, etc. (I do believe flight 93 was shot down).

Finally, I think they fucked up by using it as a political power play.

27. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Petre,

I have a couple of questions for you:

Is a box cutter a lethal weapon?
    Can you subdue/kill someone with a box cutter?
    Can a box cutter cause pain?

28. puerto rock

puerto rock WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

I'm certainly no expert in any of this. But for the life of me, I simply could not see why in the hell our own government would be behind such an evil, heinous act that caused so many lives. Certainly there was no reason for that, and this is coming from somebody who doesn't trust the government.

29. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

Speculation, not fact..

30. Rainmaker

Rainmaker "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    Stalin has killed millions of his own people, so did Poll Pot. Hitler burned the Reichstag etc.