UFC 245 - USMAN vs. COVINGTON - A MAGA, I MEAN MEGA BEATDOWN!

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by REEDsART, Dec 17, 2019.

1. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

2. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Awesome card this was.

Yan is just a powerhouse. I’ll be looking forward to his next fight. I used to hate Faber’s guts but I’ve actually come to like him now.

I was disappointed in Morase. He let Aldo bully him and just didn’t seem very confident in himself. I don’t get why Aldo didn’t throw any leg kicks but it looks like he’s going to be a weight cheat from here on out.

The Nunes fight was a borefest, thank goodness I watched it on download rather than live so I was able to ffw all that dry humping. Also who did Nunes think she was fooling trying to claim she wrestled to show everyone a different version/well roundedness. Randamie seemed like the more technical striker and probably would have won otherwise. Kudos to Nunes for doing what she had to do but don’t try to bullshit me.

Great fight by Usman and Covington. I thought Covington was winning that last round but Usman took it out of the judges hands. Probably the best card of the year that was.

REEDsART likes this.
  3. timmothysmith01

timmothysmith01 Leap-Amateur

It great fight, could've easily gone the other way. Both guys are tough as hell