My Great Aunt Irene's late husband Jack had the exact same accent as Don Dunphy ... picture what Don Dunphy would sound like if he was a smug...
[IMG] Dunphy, some time after his 175th birthday
I think AB orchestrated the whole thing to get out of playing for a joke organization going nowhere
He's become a ridiculous caricature of his image
What the fuck are you on about, faggot? I'm saying Brazil don't do anything like the shit that made them "every neutral's favorite" anymore in...
So like every other good team... two or three fancy stars and a bunch of functional hard-charging holding players IDIOT FAGGOT TWAT In '82,...
They were awesome the way other good teams are, not in some uniquely Brazilian way That's the point, cuuuuunt
Justice for Juicie!
The famed women faggots of Rio
I can understand Mane's frustration... there wasn't a man anywhere near him... maybe didn't express it in the most productive way but passing to...
Might very well be the most prolific play-actors in the sport these days ...
Brazil hasn't been Brazil since the days of Zico and Socrates They play system football just like everyone else and like the other big football...
The Jussie bit in this Chappelle special was fucking hilarious
I had a rough night at the River Oaks Technoir [IMG]
Mustard in his office doing a queer little dance ... Terminated [IMG]
Exactly
See just look at that The Terminators are all sarcastic and shit It's ridiculous
After I'm done I look at the Kleenex and do this: [IMG]
Ramonza would argue that there were better threads than this in 1897
"I Got Killed Boxing" (by Slice and The Dice) - Benny Paret
Just watched the new special... still find him hilarious... people are bugging out about the MJ jokes and while I believe those two guys, I didn't...
SLICE: "T2, guv... quality, innit... wicked!" SLICE's "Mate", a "geezer" called Simon: "legend-dry, mate!" (Limeys say legend-dree instead of...
"Cameron, mate... Geezer makes proppah films, mate"
HUT AND BILL: "T2 ... (unintelligible Dalglish-esque gibberish) ... WISNAE... (unintelligible Dalglish gibberish) ... grreat film!!" SLICE:...
You see, the first was a little too intense for people like HUT AND SLICE and they wound up missing probably half of it because they were too busy...
Hut high fives Bill after seeing T2 in 1991 [IMG]
So they could make a cheesy kid's movie for Slice and Hut to sit there with their little vaginas tingling because of the liquid Terminator ... "IT...
Mustard today: [IMG]
Mustard has a ginger mullet Fucking DORK
People that think "November Rain" is a good song think T2 is a proper film
Separate names with a comma.