I love cats but I don't get this... maybe if I was a big enough phaggot to watch movies like these...
I remember when the third one came out and my sister asked if I wanted to go see it... I said "why? So I can see The Terminator say 'For...
Except not as good because there's no Bennett
Exactly Faggots like Hut and Slice are EXACTLY LIKE Edward Furlong in that film They want the Terminator to Terminate their assholes
Judgement Day was stupid ... a Terminator you can only kill by submerging it in 3000 degrees molten lead... pointless and stupid and the character...
Aviemore looks like the guy should root for Caley
1984 Terminator is the only Terminator that matters
Celtic victorious
He really did dive like a gooey, dripping CLUJ
Guy had an unnerving tendency to score massively important goals
Winaldum comes off as that all-too-rare phenomenon: the elite athlete who can articulate the state of being one
Stick it in my dripping wet Cluj
Corporal Cluj
Cluj What the fuck name is that Fucking Romanians
Tough group for Rangers
LOL
A box with IMG in it Well done, you useless slag ... hope you spontaneously combust
Let's not have that bullshit spill over into the football thread, please
6-1 aggregate is pretty stress free
You don't deserve them, you fuck!! They are too good for you!!! You owe them an apology for existing
You're a fucking idiot. You don't deserve the Cleveland Orchestra My point was that X neglected to mention Bruno got knocked out by Bonecrusher...
There's no definitive group of death really Meanwhile, Celtic in good shape now thanks to AIK's keeper
Bury? Morelike Buried... AM I RITE?!?!?!
oh, I am? Are you sure? You need your internet privileges revoked
So you're saying that a boxing ring is neither a true box nor a ring?
Don't forget Bonecrusher Smith
You can't go by THAT... Frank Bruno was a superstar in the U.K.
The latter is a class of creatures in the leap amateur phylum
I don't think that's true ... Berto was already being proclaimed as a wunderkind by HBO ... I don't think Jermaine Taylor was quality at all ......
Hall of Shame Khan was the inspiration for the term obviously but he was just a next level of daftness in an already existing problem
Separate names with a comma.