Yarde isn't untalented but he's very unskilled and it's too late to truly teach him ... if he can improve, it's only in a modest fashion
A goal he couldn't have been less happy about
One top four finish in the last 4 seasons for Man United ... who would've imagined that a decade ago?
:D
Yeah! Slice is going to look pretty stupid trying to mosh in the pit at the Spandau Baguette concert with no fucking THORAX
Spandau Fagget, morelike
Ah right, Guv'nah... real banger... IF YOU MEAN BANGED IN THE MAN-ASS!!! "True" is an absolutely awful piece of unironic schmaltz......
I bet you never imagined you'd type that three word phrase
Yarde's trainer doesn't believe in sparring???? What the fuck
morelike mindCUNTERS, amirite
What the fuck?
An emphatically stated opinion is still just an opinion and yours is supported only by revisionist cherry picking by your sources (whose...
Absolute nonsense... there's been rigorous debate on this for centuries
Pound cake lashing out
For this thread, talk about music and post YouTube videos of recordings, music videos, performances, etc and then others can comment about them or...
I love that new song "totally superfluous topic" by Lb 4 Lb and Assbandits
Corrected
That's hilarious
Wakeman's classical playing I found very convincing... Emerson less so
Andre Previn's forays into jazz were admirable for their enthusiasm and his obvious reverence for the music but he had to have his parts written...
Rick Wakeman had legitimate high-end chops ... I think had he chosen to focus exclusively on playing classical music, he would've been a...
It gets used constantly in classical circles... remember what I said about charlatans!
Seriously... what the fuck
Spinal Tap wasn't even necessary with garbage like this
A beautiful fighter to watch... totally distinct rhythm and footwork... RIP to a legend
Ok I know her as an actress I looked her up on YouTube... she is an excellent piano player in a general sense There was only one video of her...
Yeah it's no longer a females-only phenomenon... the first "girl band" marketed towards impressionable 12 year old boys is right around the...
That horrid shite Panchy posted is indicative of a phenomenon not limited to lowest common denominator pop music ... the phenomenon of people...
That's pretty goddamned brutal
Raggaeton is the worst music ever
Separate names with a comma.