Fucking terrifying... all that rapid TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA... "ok, this is gonna make me crash":D
That's extremely reductionist and silly Stop being such a big silly
It seemed like that but I accept this explanation and apologize *cough* faggot *excuse me*
This post, Irish It's absolutely racist
Your post
You understand that's an absolutely racist take, though right?
Fascinating and kind of scary ... I once drove from Long Island to Waterbury at night in a torrential downpour with this blasting on the stereo......
That's kind of where I'm coming from...
You bastard... you know damned well I'm a dead ringer for Victor Wanyama
Liverpool: "we just won the Super Cup! We won the European Cup two months ago! Yaaay!" Irish: "pfffffft... who fucking cares? Eventually you'll...
Liverpool win the Super Cup A trophy that ought to be a bigger deal than it is, IMO
And the keeper has football pie all over his shirt
Mane levels ...
The matchup just has a little bit of that feeling of stepping stone to it ... Yarde's people taking a calculated gamble, etc We'll find out
That's probably true but this is a huge step-up in competition for Anthony "I'm having a BBQ in my back-" Yarde
So you're saying the thirteenth amendment was a bad idea?
"Difficult to pick", first thing I typed Don't worry, Doub, someday you'll "get" somebody
Except I didn't say that, stupid If Kovalev elects to box safely, does this kid have the wherewithal to get his shots in? That's the first...
Difficult to pick If Kovalev boxes carefully like he did in his last fight, does this kid figure out how to solve it and land? I think if he...
PedophileIdiot69
It's incredibly discouraging
This is a terrible defensive side at the moment ... better hope Lennon magically plucks some unknown kid from Mauritania or something to play LB
Jesus Christ! We're like children in defense
I'm told that was liquid football
And maybe not!
Knocked out at home against FC Cujo Not a good look
Well that's that
Just need to keep them out now
That's bonkers
We're shite
Separate names with a comma.