Ed Sheeran breaks touring record morelike Ed Sheeran breaks some bullshit, arbitrarily determined touring record (and hopefully both his...
I waited for an hour, had my sign and everything... Karla never showed. Too busy SHITTING HIS PANTS, I guess
I already challenged you and named the place Why don't you just admit that you're afraid to come here?
BOSS is obsessed with REED
Karma
Derby let Clough and Taylor walk ... they deserve to be forever a second division side
Rooney's an old, fat little wankstain He's got nothing left Probably make 10 times what his production will be worth
Simmer down, Costanza... I'll be in the Wendy's parking lot on Thomaston Ave in Waterbury tomorrow 5:30 PM sharp EST... I'll be wearing a big sign...
:D:D
What if they're really old and like totes knew Monzon?????
Skilless bum
chciken mama
You are just another chcikenshit typist
"Look at the two skill wise and Inoue blows him away." Yes, easy to see how X misunderstood this incredibly subtle remark
The tag :D
Didn't Harada fight 15 rounders? What happened to Karl's retarded arbitrary rule?
chcikenshit Neil
Inoue is better than Loma
Irish, the patron Saint of accused rapists
You got close enough to examine the label on his jeans? Eyeballing Chavez's posterior like a debauched freak?
All Randy Shields would have to do is just survive 12 rounds with Felix Trinidad... even if he's behind 10-2 and bleeding profusely, as soon as he...
LOL
Ugh... you cannot be serious Liberace was an absolute hack ... he played extremely dumbed down versions of difficult pieces with hollow...
Jesus he looks pickled
[MEDIA]
A Orange coiffed, yellow-toothed closeted homosexual who produces despicable, maudlin shite Needs his face smashed with a sledgehammer and his...
Looked her up... you're mad Matronly arms she has
The sooner you accept Aston Villa as your new Kings, the easier they will be on you
Aston Villa plotting world domination
Separate names with a comma.