Irish drives a hard bargain If Celtic finished 3rd in the CL Group stages, I'd be boasting "BEST SIDE IN EUROPE!!!!" to bemused supporters of...
The Championship is ridiculously long
Esmeralda :D I slay me
After hearing that the ludicrous Vanilla Fudge cover of "You Keep Me Hanging On" features in this film, I was reminded of this utterly brilliant...
Classy
It's true... no union, huge drop off in financial reward below the top 1 percent... the business of boxing is downright sick
So like the 4 guys who even tentatively asserted a position at all? You undermine your own point with your post listing the names of two dozen...
Who constitutes "most" exactly?
China... very ambitious... play in a shit league for the money He's only 30, way too young for celebrity cash out
I know... you changed it to "250-300" The implication is that 25-30 is somehow harsh
I struggled with this even in sports I knew ... I don't think in three dimensions very well and I think that's a huge part of positional sense In...
I would totally say that to mock Hopkins, actually You are a liability to humanity
The legendary Thurman
It's a sure sign of how hysterical you guys are about this that 25-30 is seen as some sort of outrageous insult
So he stopped two guys You said he never stopped anyone above 140
Obviously!
What the hell is that graphic??? :D
Pound cake is lame Gimme a well made box cake, light but moist any day
Lol, get laid? Get real... most of their fans were either 12, cosplaying ugly dorks or both PISS were never cool... they weren't cool as...
Exactly and it's a huge aspect of the whole thing ... passion, attachment and tradition
Kevin Smith is to comic book dork snark what Quentin Tarantino is to 60s and 70s low-culture kitsch Only the delivery of "Jay" made any of the...
Definitely better
On rare occasions the two have blurred into something genuinely artistically amazing... Headhunters, for the best example
The two faces of Herbie Face number one: unassailably great jazz legend at the cutting edge of numerous hugely influential movements in the...
I played three years as a child ... but this was the 1980s where it may as well have been as foreign as cricket ... I had no means of seeing it on...
Thoroughly enjoyable show with an excellent cast
[MEDIA]
Very complex organ part, there
Heavens to Betsy
Detroit Rock City? Morelike Detroit COCK City, AMIRITE?
Separate names with a comma.