Gene Simmons is the kind of Jew that causes holocaust denial and belief that the Protocols of The Elders of Zion is an authentic document
The world would be a lot better if Panchy didn't exist
It was a friendly played in appalling conditions with half of Liverpool's biggest stars not in attendance
I don't blame him! I was exhausted just from sitting there
To be fair they did show his face on the big screen as he was walking off and he looked disgusted with himself
The Liverpool women's team was there as well but not playing... One player who I've since learned is a Londoner called Rinsola Babajide is...
Are you sure?
I was at today's friendly which wasn't very friendly at all... Sevilla were extremely chippy and actually had a man sent off for a brutal foul on...
You've gone too far
Top 25-30 is fair, to me Last night's victory isn't a particularly big deal to me and the result was not surprising at all... Thurman is a...
Thurman actually did better than I expected lol
116-112 Paquiao
As have I from the beginning...
I'll have to avoid the thread because it appears whatever Punk and Dog are watching is about a minute ahead of what I'm watching
LOL
Commentary is fucking painful for this Telecast
[IMG]
Horrible band An MIT guy's idea of rock n roll Antiseptic, artificial, completely insincere... the exact opposite of the best rock n roll ......
Yeah I like him as a drummer
Foo Fighters is just dreadful music ...
John Wick? More like John Prick, amirite
I don't even know who you are anymore, Jimmy
Yeah when they were all 11 in 1977 I mean I liked them when I was 10, too It's music dumb enough to appeal to children and too dumb to appeal...
I feel like there's a new bunch of shitty footballers I have to familiarize myself with every summer
The cat squints contentedly
I say that shit to my wife all the time Or I'll say it to the cat while pointing to my wife ... "when she tried to prevent me from fulfilling my...
I'm not interested in your nerd bullshit, FAGGOT
Kiss? Morelike PISS, AMIRITE?!?!?!?!
The movies, fuckhead
Separate names with a comma.