[IMG]
I'm not clicking on your Panchy links, you fucking nerd The Russians, the Cold War... that was the overriding principle, fucking faggot
Marquez would write about his interesting career and the terrible asswhuppin he absorbed in this matchup in his autobiography "A Million to Juan:...
Yeah stop trying to make KISS happen It's not gonna happen
Sure but that's not as fun for a movie as scary Russkies
Sure but it was still the basic idea, the overriding principle
6:48... yikes
How is that analogous
But I don't rewatch bond movies and some I've not even bothered sitting all the way through because without the Soviet Union it just doesn't matter
Once
I did watch it
But you didn't
I don't watch them ... I can still say they're dumb and there's nothing you can do
Bond Movies are dumb, especially without the Cold War as a backdrop Totally pointless character in 2019
If only
You just described pretty much every single actor that has played the role
Gene Simmons could turn Elie Wiesel into a raving homicidal Nazi There's a guy you could douse in gasoline and light on fire without pity
Kiss makes Deep Purple seem as profound as Beethoven
Fail troll is fail
"Pair o' wankers..."
Exactly! Clearly, it is Bosnian blood which flows through Carvey's veins and fuels his genius, not the corpuscles of a mere SERB
RIP ... a legend and my favorite Terribly unlucky way to go
Dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun- DER DER Nobody's gonna like this song 'cept for 13 year old...
Oh wow, a list of 4 very popular 80s/90s bands that's supposed to imply a link of sorts Nirvana very clearly not a good fit in that list to...
That's funny; you're funny Still, thanks to knowing what a melody is, your band of choice is certainly superior to Deep Purple
Look at that bratty sissy throwing a tantrum Cameraman was probably like "you're songs are completely shite... Deep Purple In Rock?? Morelike...
Funny dude
Blackmore's legacy is tuneless wanking anti-music like Yngwie Malmsteen
No one born later than 1978 has ever heard of Blackmore, though Page has at least a legacy to cash in on and sell-out on Blackmore's legacy is...
My alma mater? SEE U
Separate names with a comma.