Probably just way fewer women bother playing fucking darts This isn't a fucking sport, it's got nothing to do with speed and strength ......
Now this is projection ^
Agreed
Fucking darts
Looks shit Hope you die watching it
Guinness would've given a vicious, snooty, crisp dressing-down of Panchy punctuated with words like "rubbish", "inane", "banal", "tawdry", "twat",...
And then just kick the body ... over and over... your boot thudding against the corpse... over and over... guts, sinew, claret everywhere... then...
It'd be cool to butcher Mustard's whole family and then bake them into a three-layer raspberry sponge, white chocolate truffle cake topped with a...
Exactly The format makes for a well-paced, enjoyable show
Idiot
Along with Necrophelia and Hemophelia
"Anglophelia" Perhaps a cousin of Polonius rather than his daughter
Honestly, I can't cook for shit and have no interest in it otherwise and yet I love the show
I hate reality television but I find myself drawn to this program like a moth to a lamp I can't help it... it's a very entertaining program...
She had excellent distribution from deep midfield though... lacking in pace and a poor defender but useful paired with a quick ball-winner
Larry Diamond-Sellers
Does she look all goofy and gangly like Ruud van Nistelrooy? Because 90% of Dutch people look like that Hideous race
You can certainly prefer watching Crawford fight
I dislike Thurman... I dislike leap amateurism
Not sure how a Jewish guy called "merchant" actually helps him avoid anti Semitism :D
Yes it was
Remember watching it on television
HAHA exactly
Glad there's no testing?
I hope you're 10 minutes from the grave, kidwatcher
Wow
Obviously they'll turn that profit into a spate of shrewd signings
I thought the Miley one was ok; her acting was solid The hostage one was terrific... that Irish actor from Sherlock was superb I thought the...
A really hard fight??? Gtfoh... he gets Ron Stander treatment, lands some minor "big shot" in round one and then spends the brief remaining time...
1997 Holmes
Separate names with a comma.