You're not missing much... He was compelling and fun to watch as always in the 90s one but it's not a memorable film
Mercer? Early '92
If you know fuck all about boxing
Are we really gonna pretend Ruiz is a good fighter?
95 Holmes? When was Larry last relevant at all? '92?
No
:D:D:D
Shut up you fucking retard
Speak English, fucko
Maybe it should be like a challenge in NFL... take the infamous Lampard no-goal... Imagine Fabio Capello has the opportunity to challenge the...
He set up a Bagel shop in Laredo called "LOK's Lox"
A fightbeat legend
FUCKING BRITS
Would've cost ya one in '66, too, MATE
Fail troll is fail
Absolutely
Yeah, I know there are idiots everywhere like you, her, the President
Yes, that's it... pictured his face but couldn't remember the name
LOK's post :D
What was the other fellow's name? They both played for Lou Reed too
Oh shit, good one... what's the getup there? Must be Alice Cooper days
I've got Ireland and the USA to root for so I've got a great shot at that regardless of where it's held!
I still hold out hope that somehow it'll get moved
Dale Hunter Mark Hunter Dave Hunter Tim Hunter TV's Hunter (Fred Dryer... morelike CUNTER, amirite?!?!?!) Catfish Hunter Norman Hunter Tab Hunter...
Limeys hate VAR because they won a World Cup when a guy got credited with a hat trick despite only scoring one actual goal
I think VAR maybe ought to be limited to whether or not a ball crossed the line ... anything beyond that just seems to bring up new problems
A month ago you had me down as a 280 pound "weal football factowies" looking middle aged guy and now you have me as a 130 pound vegan in pajamas...
Touched a nerve? Is that what you think, you imbecilic elderly child-man? I shit on you... you're not fit to clean my toilet
Oh yeah totally... I just powerwashed my labia with soy
Only the idea of that being used as an insult is funny because it's so weak Soy boy doesn't even get to THAT level... it can't even be...
Separate names with a comma.