It's not funny at all... it's not even Full House level comedy
Barca should offer him half his current wage... take it or leave it
Vegans? Fucking Vegans? You know what percentage of Americans are vegan? Around THREE percent You retards think being a fucking vegan is...
Seriously is that happening somewhere?? Is that where this soy crap comes from?
Looks more like Ben Shapiro, ironically enough I think I have had soy sauce on Chinese takeout like twice in my life ... who the fuck drinks...
To the severely autistic
What a stupid, needlessly elaborate, witless bunch of shit... why the fuck can't reactionaries ever come up with anything funny? Soy, npc,...
Blahblah typical nonsense I could've inferred from the child molester's post (you're on his "side"; congrats and kill yourself and your retarded...
Hopefully a lot shorter?
whatever, Panchy
What is this soy shit with right wingers?
So you're saying you want dicksuck extravaganzas, people en masse choking on dick while the loudest stereo on Earth blasts Rossini's overture to...
You prefer exciting dicksuck fests?
I knew his name just because of his association with several major jazz performers from the 50s and 60s but not much about him
Haha, I don't think there are any ... somebody needs to do it
Trumpet and Violin are tough because so much of sounding correct pitches is in the hands of the player ... no frets on a violin and a small...
I like pensive, uncertain Trumpet
Trumpet is the violin of the brass family... the difference between "good" and "not good" is tiny... brutally demanding instrument and if your...
Depends on the sax... Tenor Sax? Bring it Alto? Sure... Baritone? Not all the time but yeah Soprano? About 1% of recorded soprano sax is worth...
It's an instrument that has to be played really well to be good... there's hardly any instrument that sounds more horrible when it is played bad...
I know but that's because you don't know any better ... I'm not saying you're a bad person for that. There's a reason why Scarlet Rivera never...
I'm a musician, I have absolute pitch and I know a lot about music. You're not. Deal with it. Scarlet Rivera was a poor-to-mediocre violinist...
In fairness to hut, the African one wasn't terrible but the Shabazz thing was nearly unlistenable
Definitely
I knew all that except the Stone thing which I foolishly assumed was true All that stuff was so unnecessary... it's Renaldo and Clara all over...
Watched it last night ... unusually good answers from Dylan who is a notoriously unhelpful interview subject Good performance footage Both...
He's just such a spectacularly unattractive man
Shit record, agree
Sound advice!
worst song on the whole record
Separate names with a comma.