Absolutely... no question
I'll cut your fucking eyeballs out, you fucking slag Who's "holding up this prolific artist"? I didn't say he made nothing but great records...
"Too many people listen to critics..." ... honestly, just fuck off with that garbage... like I ever base my thoughts on music on what rock critics...
Outside of the abominable Self-Portrait, Desire was the first mediocre Dylan LP Planet Waves wasn't great song-wise but The Band were terrific...
Blood on The Tracks and John Wesley Harding are GREAT records Nashville Skyline is near great, definitely excellent Desire is just okay, has no...
Not really ... just came out in 1976 ... he did some of the material live (and better) on the tour but the tour started long before Desire came...
"Retort" You sure, dumbfuck?
I'll try to catch it this weekend
Renaldo & Clara was basically unwatchable aside from some decent performance footage
The tour was good, the album wasn't A tour and an album are different things Furthermore, Desire came out mid-tour ... CUNT
Just to clarify, I'm praising both BOTT and this tour in that post
Blood On The Tracks was the last Dylan record I demand someone spend money on and that tour was the last time I ever would've wanted to go see him...
You have to admit it's kinda funny that you're closely following the Women's World Cup after being furious that reporters were writing about it in...
Trump's conduct was typically disgraceful But these kids probably sprayed graffiti or shoplifted candy so it's not like they didn't kinda...
GGG has definitely slowed down the last few years
Celtic scoring goals vs Billy's boys in the 1970s, when both clubs were legitimately tough opposition for any club in Europe... of note are the...
I've gone into detail on this 7000 times and am sick of typing it when nobody reads it ... so let's just continue on happily not talking about the...
F era Let's just F any attempts at assessing the sport we follow... F it all... just say everything is awesome or else you're a hater or...
I agree he does those things well relative to the era he competes in That's the issue. No one can handle the second part... immediate outrage
I'll light your Eric Metcalf jersey on fire
[IMG]
Again, I could say you're overly excited and impressed by the same guys and react to any criticism of them by playing the "hater" card 'Round...
LOOK, don't you DARE start a reply to me with LOOK WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??? Seriously we're going in circles... I could just as easily say...
Such piping hot takes
This debate was settled awhile ago... there's no 70s motif... movie posters have looked like this forever... Panchy just fucking die already, you...
Friend of mine used to do groundskeeping (groondskeeping in Scottish) at a golf course and constantly had raging painful hemorrhoids from the...
Nonsense... the idea of "wanting to like" or "not wanting to like" is ludicrous and anathema to objectively assessing it. I was attacked for...
Yes, he was definitely better which he proved by fighting other guys that were good and beating some of them as well
Who's more beautiful to watch for you, Ortiz or Big Fat Baby Miller Time?
And yet Ortiz was knocked dead by a clumsy guy who took up the sport as a last resort and because of this we are to elevate him in order to...
Separate names with a comma.