Yes... it's completely insane to say that Tim Witherspoon was clearly a better, more skillful professional prizefighter than Ortiz ... anybody...
He's not more skilled than Tim Witherspoon under any circumstance
I have to work in the morning though... how do I explain this to the boss?
I'm not ragging on it, I'm putting into context ... it's good for this division at this present moment
No. Remember hearing about it, though
You're boring me now
Direct question? I'm supposed to assume that you're seriously asking me if I think you are as bad a person as a serial rapist/sex offender? I...
In other words, I never said it and never even suggested anything like it Just you using self-pity as a rhetorical weapon in a thread where you...
Besides, until somebody points out that these kids weren't the kind of angelic fantasy figures a real judgemental twat can get behind, people will...
show me where I said this You made it up out of thin air and have repeated it ever since
Some footage of me in Longford [IMG]
The documentary I'm talking about simply told the story of what happened to them and the aftermath... it didn't make them out as anything other...
It's got everything to do with it; don't kid yourself ... your reasoning is so typically right wing ... "yeah, sure it was wrong but they weren't...
Those kids were vilified and railroaded and taken advantage of by cynical police and a fucked justice system ... but hey, they weren't literally...
They made them out to be what they were: kids that didn't assault and rape a woman in the park Typical cunt response from you, though
Yeah it sucks One thing I noticed in Ireland, suddenly I magically no longer needed lotion... my skin felt great the whole time
For example, Reggie Johnson or Ronnie Harris both looked miles better than Vito Antuofermo or Mustafa Hamsho... if either of the former were...
Jennings and Thompson are shittier fighters than Rubio, Geale, Murray etc ... they both absolutely suck The Heavyweight division IS awful, the...
Both Macklin and Murray could be 28-1 if they had the good fortune of facing 28 shitty fighters
Aren't you the guy that thinks watching Big Baby Miller fight is a similar experience to watching Tim Witherspoon fight? Yeah, you're THAT guy...
I can't use an electric on my face... skin can't tolerate it
"Madrid Millionaros!!" in sparkly letters with a grinning cartoon Bull with diamond studded horns
Think of how many of the great clubs of English football had Scottish stars... they were enormously important to the fortunes of those sides
^Forum piƱata and hot-take twat weighs in
I hear Pete Rademacher won a gold medal This is professional boxing I don't want to hear about how shit Rubio is or Geale is when you're...
A justifiably legendary tournament
A typical Netherlands National Women's Team member [IMG]
There was a white one on the South Africa squad that I was sure was a dude
Bull queers take by force... it's all they know or understand
Clara Bull? More like Terri-ble, AMIRITE?!?!?!?!?!?!
Separate names with a comma.