[MEDIA]
Yeah if Joshua wins it'll probably be a boring and possibly dodgy decision. It wasn't like he was well in control in the first two rounds or...
Aye. Doesn't mean shit if you have a good chin but your temples can't hold a shot. Just means your opponents aim a little higher up.
Yeah, true.
He always struck me as one of those annoyingly gifted athletes who just excels at whatever he puts his mind to. Was surprised Usyk looked so...
LOL Pep is such a massive fanny.
Yusssss. Well played LIVERRRRRPUUUUEL.
I think Ruiz wins again.
Haha! I do remember this! Didn't realise they cost that much though, crazy, but makes sense. To be honest I've always found vocoders hilarious....
It'd be worth a lot of money now, they're really hard to get hold of. Haven't checked the exact price but I know it would be a lot. I'm pretty...
The Jupiter 8 is badass! Lucky bastard, does he still own it?
Yes that's correct, you had stuff like the Prophet-5 come out which became an industry standard.
Mad isn't it? A lot of this gear which was really affordable and a staple of any studio back in the day - Roland TB-303, Roland TR-808/909,...
Yeah mate, a lot of these vintage synths and drum machines are really expensive now: EMS VCS3 1970's MKII modular analog classic synthi + KS keyboard
God yeah, that'd be incredible.
It is yep! It's a lovely sounding machine, a lot of the vintage synths are, unfortunately one of those will set you back something like 20 grand now.
Technically speaking though, the VCS3 isn't really a modular synth, and... Ok I'll stop here...:Scared:
:Jest::Jest: Fuck yeah! :Cowboy:
Haha! Would love a little studio like that, big modular rack on the wall. You ever had a go at it?
Hopefully, complications galore though. Can certainly be improved from its current state which is ok for me.
Anyone here into electronic music production? I've got a few analogue synths but haven't been able to play for a while due to an ear problem. In...
I've always had problems with it since school (another kid fell on my ear when we were doing rugby in PE and it was one of those where the air...
Should be having surgery to repair my fucked up ear drum some time next year. Can't wait, the whole of 2018 I haven't been able to use headphones...
I'm still in massive disagreement with you over Italian food overall but I have to say I'm with you on the cake for breakfast thing, I found that...
I was at that Irish pub, wicked place.
Haggis is actually really nice. I know that's the cliche Scottish food but I do really like it. You're dead wrong about Italian food though, it's...
Lol you are legit mental, Italian food is fucking incredible. Glad you're having a good time though, Rome is a great city.
Because if you play it safe on the back foot against Donaire he can end up looking clueless. Carl Frampton had a much easier time against Donaire...
Fucking Boavista. I actually followed them on Eurosport in 2000 or whenever they won the Portuguese league because they were one of the few teams...
I left the pub before your game started but that's a great result. Well in Billeh, even though I hate you cunts :Jest:. Seriously though, Gerrard...
Separate names with a comma.