I've got to say, "styles make fights" is perhaps the biggest cliche in boxing and also the most consistently ignored.
Inoue is really good, clearly. ATG is another matter and I'd agree he doesn't look like one to me either yet, but he's always compared to Pacquiao...
Great result :Cowboy:
What's next for Inoue then? I'm not as up to date with the lower weights as some others on here, who's the biggest threat?
I dunno, Donaire has always been dangerous as fuck if you attack him, and inept as shit if you make him lead. I'm not so sure it's something you...
What a fight. Credit to Donaire, guy is a warrior.
Gonna go back to my 90's days here: Mauricio Martinez Vs Lester Fuentes Junior Jones Vs Richard Evatt Junior Jones Vs Kennedy McKinney If we are...
When I was in Australia I saw loads of genuinely talented musicians, all of them had legit chops. The thing is they all insisted on playing the...
This is the shit we have to deal with over here when there's a big fight in Vegas. Suck it up.
I actually like that he's a bit of a chavvy cunt as well, the eagle celebration mocking the Palarse fans on the weekend was top drawer.
I would say the same. In all honesty I think Kane is what you'd call the "better footballer" in that perhaps he's more of an all-rounder, he can...
Ugh. Ok, I'll admit they have some decent young players and Lampard is actually doing alright as manager thus far. Saying that, they had no...
I like Donaire but he lucked out in this tournament when Burnett done his back in during their fight and had to retire, and then when he faced a...
Because fuck 'em, that's why.
Irish - who would you say is better, Vardy or Kane?
Chelsea are so fucking annoying.
Evander Rodriguez :Jest:
Nope can't see it. Inoue gets him out of there mid-to-late.
[MEDIA]
Kovalev's career is weird, it was a really sharp decline after he was robbed against Ward. The old cliche is the power is the last thing to go,...
How do you win rounds without throwing? It's basic stuff man.
Funnily enough, I remember when Southampton had a good side earlier in the decade, and were in the top 4 for a good chunk of the season before...
I can kind of see what he's getting at to be honest. When you win by such an extreme scoreline it catches people's attention and expectations...
Cheers guys, they won't show the replay of the challenge (for obvious reasons I guess, by all accounts really nasty), but I've seen the reaction...
Was anybody watching the Everton-Spurs game? If so, how bad was the challenge? Sounds like it was a really horrific injury.
Watched an interview with Sean Dyche earlier, no idea why, but the guy is hilarious, would never have expected it.
Pair of twats, the both of 'em.
Apparently Broner and Tank got into a scrap backstage at the Kovalev-Canelo fight, Broner punched Tank and Tank's PR guy.
Agreed, everyone knows he's a good fighter, people are just sick of the corruption.
Was thinking the same. He is actually like you say a very good fighter, but I always end up feeling pissed off after watching one of his fights....
Separate names with a comma.