LOL that one was hilarious.
Willie Pep's got fuck all on Canelo, apparently.
Doesn't explain how the judges gave Canelo rounds for throwing nothing though.
LOL Canelo was up on two of the cards, the other was even at the time of the stoppage. Fucking hell.
Weird fight, really weird, but the KO looked legit to me.
I was literally about to post "wtf has happened to Kovalev's power?" just as those shots landed. The finish looked legit though.
I hate this little cunt but that was a great finish to be fair.
That came out of NOWHERE.
Wtf
7-2 Kov.
Fucking Sky commentators giving Canelo credit for "making Kovalev work" even though he's doing NOTHING himself.
6-2 Kov.
I was having a shit that round but Canelo looked to get the better of it last I saw. 5-1.
Canelo landed some nice shots early but then reverts back to doing nothing and getting outworked. 5-0.
4-0 Kov.
3-0
2-0 Kov for me
Fucking hell, your lot did well to turn that around. Fair play. What a SHITER of a week for QPR.
What the fuck? This is on tomorrow??? I thought this was taking place in 2020 :fP2:
For me it was one of those fights where I would have no issue with a draw or a close decision either way. Lewis is my favourite fighter though so...
I remember Lewis blamed it on two things, first was that Mercer's jab was better than he thought and caught him by surprise, and secondly that...
Did I ever send you the Come As You Are one before? It's genius :Jest:
I like this guy who does a similar thing: [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
He could as he had a great jab, but how consistently would '96 Tyson be able to match it for? I don't see him being able to do it anywhere near as...
Wouldn't argue with '96 Tyson being more competitive though, and dangerous for a longer period of time. He was obviously better than the version...
Well I mean, if you look at most of the fighters who were competitive with Lewis (Mercer, Bruno, Rahman in the first fight, Vitali), they were all...
One of my favourite heavyweight fights, very underrated. I disagree however that Tyson would have beaten Lewis in '96 based off of this fight. The...
Coldplay are the worst. Chris Martin needs to fall down a very deep hole in the desert.
:Jest::Jest::Jest:
Do love that bassline.
Separate names with a comma.