Kanye West. Constantly hear this guy is a genius, keep asking what makes him one, and nobody can answer sufficiently. And it's always like it's...
Fuck football. Fuck it right up its stupid fucking arse.
BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR TONIGHT THE 237 DERBY QPR v BRENTFORD DON'T MISS IT
They still bottled a 2-0 lead in that game. Don't get me wrong, Tierney is a top player but there's a deep-rooted problem with that club right...
Leave my boy Tarbs outta this [MEDIA]
Haha I like his enthusiasm, seems like a good kid.
[MEDIA]
If you have a referee who actually does his job, I'd go with Taylor.
Sounds like a great fight, had to have a night in with the missus tonight, fucking gutted I missed it. Faaaack.
Damn right sunshine
Haha, na, fun fighter though.
Na, fuck them. Cunts.
Yeah I don't see that comparison at all.
The bird is alright, fair play to the lad he's definitely punching.
Yeah both have been relegated, I've heard loads of Arsenal fans say to me "we're the only club never to be relegated", not sure where that one...
I think every club that has played in the top flight has suffered relegation at least once.
Yeah not sure what the hell is going on with Everton. I saw them as top 6 contenders before this season started but they've been awful.
Haha I was thinking that as well. It nearly always stops at 9. I know Real Madrid won 10-2 a couple of seasons ago and Spain beat Tahiti 10-0 in...
The title hunt will still be between Liverpool and City, but with United and Spurs being shit, Chelsea being inconsistent and Arsenal being, well,...
He was the same against Ohara Davies at the weigh-in. Now, granted, Prograis is obviously A LOT better than Davies, but the point is Taylor was...
Taylor is always like this at weigh-ins, I think he's one of those guys who gets himself into a kill or be killed mindset. I don't think there is...
Two players scored hat tricks, who gets the match ball?
9!
8
5-0
Leicester absolutely destroying Southampton right now. 4-0 and not even half time yet.
To be fair, he was a quality player, no question.
Wait wtf? Fraser Forster's back at Celtic? When did that happen?! Completely went under my radar.
Great win for Celtic.
Haha are you talking about Dream Team? With Harchester United? It was awful but the first season was kinda watchable. Or you could be talking...
Separate names with a comma.