I remember Nike did some programme with Sky, one of those 'Football's Next Star' kind of things. Anyway, once they'd selected a squad they sent...
Fuck, yeah, Smashing Pumpkins is a great example for this thread. People seem to love them, and I've never been able to understand why.
Do you remember that album where he turned off his snare drum for the whole thing and it sounded like an abortion hitting the floor? Horrible shit.
All of Liverpool's goals were sublime tonight, especially the Ox's second, fantastic finish with the outside of the foot.
I "get" Metallica and I understand the appeal, they're just not my cup of tea. ACDC are just wank.
Krang has the power to take Chisora out but he just gets hurt too easily, if he doesn't get through early he will get splattered at some point...
Frustrating draw for the R's last night, took the lead against the fake hoops from Reading twice but defensive brainfarts cost us the three...
LOL why is every scandal involving this guy always so fucking weird :Jest:
Gotta say, in the interviews I've seen from him so far, it's hard not to like Prograis. He's supremely confident without being obnoxious with it,...
Extinction Rebellion.
[MEDIA] :Jest: impressive.
[MEDIA]
I do remember it, though not as clearly as I thought. For some reason I always thought it was earlier than '99, like much earlier in the decade....
:Jest: Irish I deliberately used ER instead of XR as they like to call themselves because the whole 'X in place of the letter the word actually...
I get the whole ER thing and I support their overall cause but fuck me they're thick as shit. Literally annoying the fuck out of the very people...
So true :Jest:
What are the odds in that one?
Yeah I have a funny feeling it'll be a draw.
Reeves and Mortimer are great.
How do you think it'll go on Sunday, Irish? Is De Gea out? Surely you've got this one, no?
[MEDIA] Michaela was legit lovely in the early 90s, no idea what Hut is on about. But yeah, Tess Daly is something else.
To be fair, I did specify 90's Michaela :Jest: Tess Daly though eh? Noice.
Australian Soaps that would be broadcast in the UK, around mid-day so you'd only catch them if you were a schoolkid, a student or unemployed. The...
Weird when you think of some of the actors who came through Neighbours and Home and Away and went on to become superstars - Heath Ledger, Margot...
No doubt. Proper splooged to a bit of Glenda.
Susan Kennedy was a bit of alright in the 90s as well.
She was hot, for sure. Also his daughter though, I mean I know it's a soap and shit, but still bro... But anyway, what about Sarah, the...
Carl Kennedy managed to put away some sorts, didn't he
David Coulthard :Jest::Jest: Fucking ruined that one for me now, cheers.
Who would you have a nostalgic wank to, Hut?
Separate names with a comma.