She was fiiiine.
Nonsense. You are a silly man. Katy Hill off of Blue Peter back in the day, ah yerrrr.
You slag.
Michaela Strachan was lovely.
Chris Packham is great, used to love The Really Wild Show back in the 90s with him and Michaela Strachan (she was a boner-inducer back in the day).
Wait, the Wright comparison was with Golovkin, not Dere.
:Jest::Jest::Cowboy: Well played, Billeh
I didn't watch it so can't really say, but IF it went down like many, many outlets are reporting, then there needs to be more action taken than a...
Not going to go over old ground again here as it's been covered enough in these threads, plus I just can't be arsed with the argument, so I'll...
cleopatra coming atcha
Can't really say as Usyk hasn't faced a proper heavyweight yet. Right now I'd pick Tua by dramatic come from behind KO, but if Usyk gets a win...
Never said he was Hopkins level, but he's at least close to Wright level. In the jab department anyway.
Was a lovely finish as well [MEDIA] Felix is some player, that kid is going to be an absolute superstar.
The world class Jamie Vardy won't come back into the fold, as much as I'd like him to. One of my favourite players, but England's build-up is just...
Wow, has it really been 10 years since we last lost a qualifying game? What was the last one? Croatia or Northern Ireland? My memory has gone hazy.
It's a tough thing to come back from, no doubt.
Name some bands or artists that other people seem to furiously wank themselves into a frenzy over that you just don't "get". I'll start: The...
Saying that, I knew somebody who lived on the Uxbridge branch and yeah, he would always say it was a nightmare.
Lol na fuck that, I was one of those people a couple of weeks ago, you really appreciate it when you need it and you're shattered. Also the...
District was definitely worse until they got the new stock, but in a way I kinda liked that it was a bit rickety and shit. Piccadilly is the worst...
I think Tito beats Dere probably, but I think prime GGG massacres Tito.
Well...yeah...
As a boxing fan I want him to make a full recovery because he's a good fighter, but yeah I have no sympathy for people who do reckless shit like this.
Yeah the car looked fucked.
Spence in a bad way... Oddschanger on Twitter
[MEDIA]
They're good listeners.
Sharks are awesome.
Guddarmmm that bassline [MEDIA]
Still good [MEDIA]
Separate names with a comma.