That wide? Really? Will try and catch the whole thing sometime this week. I think Canelo gets a legitimate win over GGG now if they fight a third...
Finally got round to seeing some of it. Good scrap, Golovkin was definitely getting hurt and pushed back. From my perspective it looked like he...
I was in Rome a couple of weeks ago, cool place. Get the calzone with the mozzarella, ham and scrambled egg. It tastes amazing and you'll have a...
He won the title in 2013 with an absolute WANK side which should have got nowhere near the top of the league. I do agree with the spending but to...
Starting to see Mourinho's point when he said finishing 2nd with that United team is one of his best achievements. They are an utterly atrocious side.
Usually I don't pay much heed to the table until after Christmas, but City and Liverpool set such a ridiculous pace that any points dropped are...
Great stuff. When do Liverpool play City? That game is crucial. Almost a re-run of last season.
Lock, Stock and Snatch were both excellent. Everything else Ritchie has done is shit, including Sherlock Holmes and that terrible Rock n Roller or...
How the fuck have Salzburg scored 40 goals in 9 league games?? That's insane.
Man City and Liverpool are miles ahead of the rest of the Premier League though, they're the direct comparisons with Bayern. I agree though, no...
Whilst I agree with you that people massively overrate the depth of our league in comparison to others around Europe, this isn't an equivalent of...
Bayern putting it in dry against Spurs.
More proof that CR7 was basically winning those trophies by himself. Look how shite they've been since he left.
Mourinho is an annoyingly good pundit. I wish he'd stay there instead of going back to being a whiney cunt manager again, which will inevitably...
Man Utd-Arsenal games haven't been worth watching for about 12 years now, it's a shame as they were the highlight of the Premier League season for...
I think this is too far the other way, Spence is really good. The issue is that Porter is for the most part really horrible to watch, and people...
Rodgers has got Leicester playing some lovely stuff at the moment, top 4 finish possible?
He didn't really struggle, just looked lacklustre, didn't lose many rounds.
Ha! This exactly.
Grohl is only worth listening to behind a kit. Seems like a genuinely nice bloke but fuck me he writes the most generic, bland music ever. Boring...
Crawford beats Spence.
I can hear it now :D
I think Porter will take a beating but he'll hear the final bell.
Taarabt finally admitting he wasted his own immense talent: Adel Taarabt exclusive: Luka Modric told me I'd play for Real Madrid or Barcelona one day
Am hoping it goes viral so people can eventually find out what the fuck happened that day :D
Is this the worst solo in the history of recorded music? [MEDIA]
United are awful. I think today exposed the gulf between Man United and Liverpool even though they weren't playing each other. Every time...
City's attacking prowess is so potent it is basically impossible to ever beat their goal difference over a full league campaign. Points is the...
We didn't have many major issues until Tony Fernandes became owner, nothing against Fernandes who is a good guy who knows the club and invested...
So much better than any Kiss live album [IMG]
Separate names with a comma.