I haven't seen a whole lot of Norm apart from the Weekend Update stuff and interviews on TV shows or podcasts, but I liked what I saw. Haven't...
Errrrr...T-1000 jacks a truck and a helicopter.
'Slicah Connor' :D:D Will hand it to you, that was a good'un.
Great scene. Really moving.
It's advanced, biatch!
[IMG]
Lee's a great stand-up, unique. Politics are just another in-road to an eventual punchline in his routine rather than an overlying theme. Isn't...
This, no doubt!
Were the first two good? I know people really liked them but at the same time I know people on this site have some weird hatred towards Will Smith.
Na.
Stewart Lee.
╱▔╲▂╱╱╱╱▂╱▔╲┈┈ ▕▔╲┈╱▔╲┈┈╱╲╱▔▏┈ ▕▏┈▏╱▉╲┈┈╱▉╲▕▏┈ ┈╲▃▏▔▔▔╲▂▂▂▕╱┈┈ ┈┈┈▏┊┊┳┊╲▂╱┳▏┈┈ ┈┈▕╲▂┊╰━━┻━╱┈┈┈ ┈┈╱┈┈▔▔╲▂▂╱╲┈┈┈
That's how I see it as well. His "performance" on the SNL anniversary thing suggested there's that kind of fear thing going on. Understandable to...
Would probably just say 'ledge', ya ginger cunt. McDogg and Mustard are just being contrarian little SLAGS. Face it, T2 is a QUALI-TEEEE film and...
T2 was awesome and the T-1000 was great. Cdogg is just being a LITTLE SLUTMOUTH BITCH.
[MEDIA]
Actually looks decent, but nothing will ever come close to the first two films so what's the point?
To be fair, it seems like Hart shares the same opinion: [MEDIA] Chappelle though, seems to rate Hart: [MEDIA]
I think WAY too much is made of the Linares knockdown. Linares will never go down as an all time great but he was the bigger guy, very good...
Yeah, I probably went a bit far with that, apologies. You never said that but it does seem like you have some issues with Lomachenko, the guy is...
What's that based on, though? Don't get me wrong, 126 Pacquiao was a beast and hit like one, but technically Loma would still be a level above....
Personally I think it's a good example of one of those fights that is competitive but not close. Campbell made a fight of it in a lot of rounds...
I agree, I think Loma would have beaten all of the Mexican trio at feather plus Hamed, Pacquiao is a different beast but I would probably still...
Sanford and Son is Steptoe and Son.
Campbell fought well and proved he is a good fighter, he's just a level or two below Loma, not sure what the issue is here.
Crawford has an argument for sure and I really rate Inoue but you seriously underrate Loma my bru. I don't get it.
Loma is beautiful to watch. Gutted I couldn't be watching this live.
Fury does have some talent but he's just so fucking negative and there's never a plan B when things start to go south.
That was a dumb shot by Martinez. I can see how it happens though in the heat of the moment. Still, it must be gutting to lose a title like that.
If he didn't dive all the time like a tingly CLUJ you could make a case for the guy being the perfect centre forward. Great in the air, strong as...
Separate names with a comma.