As much as I hated the guy Drogba was a one-off. Nobody really in that mould in the current game.
Hahahahahaha Chelsea hahahahaha
Cool video Reed. For the record, I believe Joshua-Klitschko was the most recent "unification" fight with a vacant title on the line prior to this...
Hahahaha Klopp is awesome :D
[MEDIA]
Dammit I wanted a group featuring Wolves, Wolfsburg and Wolfsberg.
I think it'll be reasonably competitive early on before Loma takes over.
As a football fan it is a great league, very competitive with no plastic supporters, proper fans. However, yes you're right in terms of the...
I'd agree Taylor was the best of them, I'd even say his leap-amateur skittishness was what allowed him to beat or be competitive (depending on how...
I wouldn't describe Hamed as a leap amateur, personally. Leap amateur to me is somebody who has been taught the basics of boxing and is perhaps...
Sad stuff about Bury. They were actually the opponents for the first QPR match at Loftus Road I ever attended. Have always had a little soft spot...
I'LL FUCK YOU UP YOU LITTLE RECTUMSLAG
Yeah they were horrible to play. Clever set up though, buying top players like Okocha and Hierro who were past their best but still useful and...
There was a breakdown video which showed the strategic adjustments BOTH Floyd and Zab were doing in the first half of their fight. It was a...
Good work bud. Do you still go there? I know Haye used to have his gym under the arches in Bermondsey, kind of near Maltby Market, but it was a...
In 2005 Bolton finished 3 points off a Champions League spot.
Yeah I'd agree, Zab definitely had skills.
Hmmm I dunno. I can't stand Broner but I do get your point. He wasn't a leap amateur in the traditional sense, and he didn't "leap" per se, he...
Like you, I'm something of a casual when it comes to cricket, but in terms of sporting theatre there are very few things which come close to an...
Stokes is a great player, has bailed England out in two different formats now. Some of the shots he was attempting, let alone pulling off, were...
Floyd was definitely able to sustain his starpower via social media, but yeah it was the De La Hoya and Hatton fights which made him a global...
To be fair, the Challenger disaster would have massively contributed to the increased "health and safety" in the modern age. Film looks great...
I had Dirrell winning the Froch fight 115-113. I was annoyed at the time because I'd bet money on him to win, but in retrospect it should never...
Weird thing about Yarde is he's learned some of the more advanced boxing skills, for example I saw him pull off Floyd's pull-counter successfully...
Is that in Bermondsey?
British trainers all seem to be the same, they're always really good at getting fighters into tip-top shape but are lacking when it comes to...
Yarde isn't a bum, bit harsh that. He's quite talented and has some craft, but saying that Kovalev won because he utilised the fundamentals much...
How do you guys have it scored right now?
Lidl is quality.
Separate names with a comma.