[MEDIA] BANGER
Weird thing is, Spence-Crawford is one of the few Superfights I can think of where neither of them has a common opponent. Genuinely can't remember...
Crawford's a dude. He knows how good he is, he doesn't have to talk loads of shit. He knows he beats the FightBeat Favourite Spence and is just...
I'm going for Yarde. No reason at all other than it'll make me look shit hot if I pick him and he wins.
Spandau BANGet [MEDIA]
My boy Phil sorted that bass player from Spandau Ballet out when he got a bit above his station, innit [MEDIA]
Na, na, na. 'True' is kinda gay, no doubt. Not too gay for hip-hop, just saying, but it's not my cup of tea. 'Gold' is the fucking shit though.
Lol you say that but the one time I was on TV was an early morning kids TV show. The musical guests that day were PM Dawn, and their big hit...
I wish I could join in more, but yeah Yarde has shown fuck all to suggest he could hang with Kov, but at the same time he's shown nothing to...
Spandau Ballet, obviously.
Why was Deontay Wilder opening a chicken shop in Batley yesterday? Random as fuck.
I'm not even sure what Lewis said that is so controversial. Loads of people have said McCracken is not good enough to take AJ to the next level....
Excellent example.
First two rounds were close, wasn't much happening. I mean you could make a case for AJ winning them but 20-18 is hardly a massive lead.
Nice one Gattster! Will check this out
Wasn't Kovalev well ahead before he got caught though?
Archer is quality.
Good breakdown! Appreciate it. Still haven't actually had a chance to listen to her yet so will try and watch the video you're talking about. Was...
Kiss were just the Insane Clown Posse of the 70's.
Was thinking about this today, and had an argument with an AJ fan about it on Twitter... When was the last time somebody in a major world title...
No doubt fella. Might be my best find.
Found an umbrella on the bus. Awesome stuff. Suck my balls.
I bet you she turns out to be one of those people everybody knows or something and this ends up with me looking like I asked "have you heard of...
Haha I know the Flight of the Bumblebee performance you're on about. To be fair in all the comments he got absolutely slated, he was sloppy as...
Lennox is the man.
Lol I know, I thought it was a parody or something when I saw it.
It's modern football, there are a lot of games, that's just how it is. Especially when you're at the level Liverpool are. If you want to win the...
I like the Super Cup, they nearly always tend to be really good matches. A single one-off game, opportunity for another European trophy to add to...
Very good actor. Underrated.
This is brilliant Pound For Pound with Jake Wood & Spencer Oliver on Twitter
Separate names with a comma.