Man, fuck those other fights, this was the one I wanted to see.
Ahahahahahaha I'd forgotten about that :D:D
I'LL FUCKIN DO YA, MATE.
Lol Duran wins easily. Different levels.
Haha that's funny because Crawford beats Spence.
Yeah wasn't just any old man though was it. And this is coming from somebody who thought that fight was a joke.
Not much of a gambler but do you think it's worth a flutter on Yarde? I don't know what to make of Yarde, personally. He looks overmuscled but...
Jesus McChrist [MEDIA]
What software do you use to edit, Reed?
It's a fucking disgrace that the home of Wahhabism/Salafism is given this kind of platform. I think, and in fact I hope that Joshua gets fucking...
How you gonna do it if you really don't wanna dance by standing on the wall?
Lol this Liverpool side are ridiculously good.
For some reason, when I saw there was a new post on this thread, I knew you were going to post this! Weird. Although I thought you were going to...
Hahaha I know right? The interior looks like one of those old-man boozers you'd stumble across down some side street. Love it. Yeah I have a...
Check out this house, it's got a fucking private pub in it Check out this property for sale on Rightmove!
All Points East festival in Victoria Park. She was last on. I'd already seen LCD Soundsystem, Khruangbin and Beck so wasn't too annoyed.
I saw Bjork live last year, but she was last on and I had to get the train back home, plus I'd done my back in so I don't really remember much of it.
I read they were going to film seasons 3 and 4 at the same time. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long.
Very cool, the beginning almost sounds like it's been sampled. Enjoyed that.
There's worse out there than Cassidy mate... [IMG]
Fuck man, he looks old as shit. Robert Prune.
:D:D:D
Wolves are a good side.
"He can walk unassisted"
Flights and hotel booked for Rome in September. Should be a-lots of fun-a.
It's from an Alan Partridge bit.
[MEDIA]
Yeah the Alligator Man episode was hilarious and Williams was fantastic. The Teddy Perkins episode was sinister as fuck, loved it, couldn't...
Rooney's commercial value will start to wa(y)ne quickly if he doesn't deliver on the pitch. I can totally see him phoning it in and disappointing.
Coutinho is overrated, but he will probably suit Spurs and the way they play. Rooney to Derby is weird, not because he's got anything left but...
Separate names with a comma.