Second series has just started being shown here. Thoroughly enjoyed the first but it's stepped up another level here. Great show.
He's an excellent fighter but I still say he isn't as good as Loma. Lomachenko is a unique boxer.
Basically I think Van Dijk is more interested in bettering himself than just going where the money is, if it isn't a step up he's not gonna do it.
Maybe I give him too much credit but I don't think he would go there. PSG especially not as what do they have to offer? Shite league, shite fans,...
To be fair Jimmy, that record will go, sharpish. All will be forgotten.
Maguire just isn't that good. I like the guy, he's COMPETENT depending on who he is playing for, he can do a job I guess, but an £80m defender?...
I can't stand her politically but Heidi Allen is a bit milftastic.
There was a 25-point gap between City and Liverpool the season before last. The season before that Chelsea finished 15 points ahead of City, shit...
How good is he, in all honesty? Again I've only seen a little bit of the guy but he seemed quite tidy.
Gotta say, Liverpool have looked kinda wank in pre-season, but they are missing some key players. Pre-season means fuck all though, I remember we...
I've only seen a little bit of Farmer, he has some nice skills. Probably one of those guys who will pick up the odd belt here and there, hovering...
Yeah the Colon fight was an absolute disgrace.
Brentford won't go up, at least not automatically. Good side admittedly but they can never put a whole season together, and the Championship is a...
I like Tank and think he's a really talented, exciting fighter, but yeah I'm refusing to watch him again until he steps up. We all know he can...
Just relax. [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
Anybody been watching the England-Ireland test match? Mental shit.
Ha! Agreed! It's crazy how different it is when you switch up to 11-a-side, you have absolutely zero time on the ball and it's so easy to end up...
I was great at the Beckham-esque crossing and set-piece delivery when I was young, could get some real curve on the ball and it was always...
Lee was atrocious, Plant looks a really good fighter though, I gotta say.
??? Would much rather attend the latter. If you want fire and pyrotechnics go to the fucking circus.
Fuck Chavez off and chuck Pac in, easy.
Top 20 for me, also agree he is above Chavez.
Just saw this. Nevermind was a cultural phenomenon, I don't think you can knock an album just because it was popular. If it had that much of an...
I wouldn't call Kurt a bad guitarist, he was nothing special at all, but he was much more inventive than Grohl (not much of a yardstick,...
But again, a wonderful drummer, I wish he'd just stay behind the kit.
Foo Fighters are the pits. Grohl is a dreadful, boring guitarist and songwriter.
Grohl's a fantastic drummer and seems like a nice guy, I just can't enjoy him in any other capacity as a musician. It's generic bullshit. He's...
Brewster is quality and should get his opportunity.
Separate names with a comma.