I thought Pac looked good against Broner, especially since Broner was in survival mode throughout.
Kiss just aren't gonna be a thing, let it go.
Was alright I suppose
I do actually agree with that too, the dude is fucking everywhere these days.
Na, I've always hated Kiss, awful band. Funny thing is, Cobain was a big fan of them.
It's ok to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.
LOL Mustard, ah! This is an atrocious attempt little buddy :D
Honestly, I'd respond with another gif but the majority are legitimately of Kurt looking miserable :D Still, no reflection on the music which was...
Dubois is no great shakes but he'd wallop Joyce imo.
Yeah the Forrest murder was horrible. Vernon seemed like a really good egg too, trying to give back.
I can't listen to the video at the moment, I have an ear problem and can't use headphones, but this is the drum n bass Priest from Father Ted, no?...
Finally got round to watching the fight. Dubois is a strong kid, obviously has a bit of pop in that right hand, I like his jab, nice and sharp....
RIP. Guy was a little genius.
Accrington Stanley also beat the Marseille first team in pre-season so I wouldn't read too much into it.
[IMG]
LOL. That's a funny take little fella, nice try.
This is how you do it, shits on both of your wank bands [IMG]
Leona Lewis was gorgeous, what happened to her?
Born in WSM, raised in Heston.
You're probably right, as I said, not a huge fan personally but their catalogue is humongous. They'll always be held in high regard. I know fuck...
Meh. Zep by a landslide considering their entire catalogue, even though I'm not a fan by any stretch. DP do have arguably the most well known riff...
Should probably just Google it to be fair, which I will do now.
What is the charge for a bus fair in London now? Not sure if I have enough on my oyster.
[MEDIA]
So was Giggs, didn't hinder him much.
22nd Feb: Tyson Fury: Briton says his rematch with Deontay Wilder will take place in February
It's hugely impressive, I agree. I didn't think anybody would get all that close to City last season, and for 'Pool to push them to one point was...
I really, really hope I'm wrong but I think Liverpool might have missed their chance last season. City basically have two world class teams in one...
My position on darts has been well established with Feebs, it isn't a sport in any way, shape or form. Saying that, it is brilliant to both play...
I don't disagree with the premise at all and the women were for the most part shown up completely, but didn't that Russian female player get a win...
Separate names with a comma.