Campbell is a good fighter, I like the kid, Loma is just on a different level. Luke will give it a real go, he won't win, but there are far worse...
I want to bake a white chocolate and pistachio cake but the problem is I just can't be arsed.
I've only seen two episodes I think, but yeah I totally get it, it's proper addictive and I can't cook or bake for shit.
He was definitely better for Liverpool, and yeah he would be a good squad player but he doesn't see himself as a squad player. I say fuck it, get...
I never rated Coutinho that highly to begin with anyway. He's a good player no doubt but I never saw him as this world-beater. Liverpool can do...
Met Wilko Johnson last night. Top bloke. [MEDIA]
A guy that big should not have footwork like this, it's genuinely impressive shit man [MEDIA]
Wouldn't have been necessary there, was obviously WELL OVER the line.
I've got no problem with VAR, it's already cost England a winner, but fuck it, it's the right decision so it's all good.
Haha nope, main objective is just to survive again. Would be happy with a mid-table finish and doing the double over Brentford, no hope for much...
The Selby fight was held at Elland Road as well.
Fury is quality.
Fair. It sounds like it was one of those fights. Who is Warrington going to fight though? Somebody like LSC? Would be a good scrap, I'm hearing...
I don't know if it is a 'gypsy style' thing but Fury and Saunders do definitely have an ingrained stick-and-move approach to boxing. I wouldn't...
I actually figured he was going to have a tough time of it tonight. Saying that, did Galahad have a legit shout out in terms of claiming victory?...
Actually, no. They sacked him before Christmas and brought Hughes in, who somehow actually kept us up. Hughes also fucked up the whole Fernandes...
Lol yup, he's the guy you have to answer questions to if you want to cross the bridge into Sheffield.
Oi loike moi cat
Didn't see this one but I like Warrington, comes to scrap.
I like Colin, he did well with us.
[IMG]
Fury's got skills.
Mate that's everybody's favourite John Ruiz fight, with the exception of John Ruiz.
I've seen plenty of Macklin and Murray fights being from the UK and all, decent fighters I suppose, but Ortiz is miles ahead of them in terms of...
Lallana in Pyjamas is a wonderful player, have always said as much, just a shame about the injuries.
You left out Schmeling.
Lol come on, I'm a bigger fan of Golovkin than Wilder but Ortiz is clearly better than those guys.
[IMG] [IMG]
[MEDIA]
He plays for the mighty Llywlandllogglollwyllynllynwygoggllynllywsyn United.
Separate names with a comma.