Jones Jones Jones Jones Lewis Jones Evans Jones Llewellyn Jones Rees And repeat. Probably.
Silly competition. Mickey mouse cup.
Well it's in its early stages, but obviously if England win it, it's the greatest competition in the wooooooorrrrrrrllllllllddddddddd.
Mate I think you'll find it's actually called a hat-trick...
Yeah I'll be watching.
Fury for me.
Was that the tweet that Fury posted? I didn't see anything else he said, but yeah that was decent of him.
Could be many causes behind it mate, it's not necessarily always obvious why, even to the person suffering from it. A lot of the time there...
With the exception of Bruno I think Lewis bettered the result in every fight against a common opponent he shared with Tyson, so wouldn't...
Had a couple a long time ago, must be over ten years or so now, but aye.
There's some credibility to it for sure, don't forget the "why am I feeling like this?" quote to his corner in-between rounds. Anyone who has...
The rumour I've heard is that Joshua had a panic attack in the dressing room before the fight, which is why AJ's dad went at Hearn for still...
I agree except to say it's easier to move your head out of the way of an oncoming jab than it is to move your torso, especially when you're trying...
Mex got there first, but yeah Floyd's jab to the body is excellent. Sucks the wind out of the opponent, makes them cautious about coming in. Took...
To be fair, I was also one of the people who said he'd improved and I stand by it. I think there was a noticeable difference between am-AJ and...
:D:D This is true! Jimmy will remember the days when QPR had Shittu and Doudou in the same team.
Seaman was a very good keeper, he was excellent for us. His major weakness was he was really vulnerable to getting lobbed. There was the...
Seaman could never keep clean sheets.
I remember McCrory scored it 118-113 and at the time I thought the even rounds were generous. Nas fan here as well, was rooting for him but I...
I don't get the theory that because AJ got exposed it proves Wilder and Fury aren't shit, especially as a lot of people had him losing to both...
Savon CLEARLY beat AJ in the Olympics, no question. Saying that, I thought Joshua nicked it against Camarelle or whatever his name is in the final.
AJ's a good kid and I feel for him a bit, but yeah he was seriously exposed tonight, can't see him coming back from this.
He was a good little player, albeit frustratingly inconsistent.
Shit man. RIP. Jose Antonio Reyes: Former Arsenal winger dies aged 35
This bit stood out to me: "Seriously, where's my fucking money?" said Dunga.
Henry was played out of position at Juventus though, he didn't do great there because they played him as a winger. Once Wenger converted him into...
none of it means anything mate we're all going to die.
I just sit back and wank over videos of the '76 QPR team. That's how it should be done. Hey guys.
Indeed bruv. Hut done lost his damn mind, brah.
Weird how some clubs just have this mental hex on you and you can't overcome it.
Separate names with a comma.