Leeds should have gone up this season, they just can't beat the shitbees in Brentford, their season just plummeted from there.
Which Arsenal players from last night would replace any of the 2004 side? There's just no way they're better than a team which contained Henry,...
Lol wut? Think you're on your own with that one mate.
Arsenal haven't been good in about a decade now. They haven't been world class in fucking yonks.
Ugh that fucking shit about the 10-count does my nut in.
I do agree he is a fantastic tactician, it's obvious when you see the esteem great players hold him in, but he's never had to really build a team,...
Aye, Pepatitis is obviously a good tactician, won't deny that, but he took over a riduculous Barcelona side, moved on to Bayern Munich when they'd...
Oh no doubt, City and PSG are far worse, but is the guy ever going to take a difficult job?
Rumours of Pep going to Juventus, £21m a year. What a fucking surprise that is, 5-star Pep strikes again.
Wilder sounds thick, but I don't know if he is. He's no Einstein but I would say he's more inarticulate than downright stupid.
That's fair enough matey, wasn't aware of the varying degrees. I didn't watch the fight but was there any way he would have been able to escape...
I dunno, they're different sports. I have no beef with MMA I just don't care for it, it's not my thing, but tapping makes sense. If there's no way...
Why is Malignaggi a thing? He was shite.
Wolves would have given it more of a go than Watford.
Am assuming you meant Wilder and not AJ, but yeah I used to think that way. Now, however, I think AJ not getting knocked out would be the...
Yeah he carries it throughout the whole fight, although his style enables him to do that to some extent, for such an explosive puncher he's really...
Joshua's a good kid, everyone does stuff they regret when they're young.
Proper knockouts as well, as in separated from their senses. Scary shit.
I don't think Taylor looked that hurt in all honesty, he got hit with some good shots no doubt but I was never concerned. I still think the...
Not disagreeing with that, am just saying the stamina issues haven't presented themselves since their fight despite going late into bouts since,...
I think it's about the same in terms of what it takes to get him hurt, but it seems to take AJ longer to recover. He needed a round or two against...
He reminds me a bit of DeGale.
Oh I agree, I wouldn't call him chinny, he can be hurt but he seems able to recover quite quickly.
I used to go back and forth but yeah I'm going with Wilder right now. I just can't see AJ avoiding that right hand for 36 minutes. His only hope...
Gotta disagree, I think he was a couple of punches away from getting stopped. Also worth remembering the ref gave him a huge breather for no...
Some nice fighters coming through at the moment.
Inoue is a beast, awesome finish.
He got complacent and got caught by a great shot, square-on by an offensively skilled, bigger guy. Dude got up straight away, he was hardly out on...
I know. I'm just saying as a fan I like watching a big fight with a great atmosphere, you can't beat it. Look at Tyson-Douglas, greatest upset in...
Fuck Dubai. Middle Eastern fight cards are so boring to watch, the audience just sits there quietly. Tokyo is the same but he's Japanese so I get...
Separate names with a comma.