I want Leeds to go up. Huge club.
Nice! Taylor is a quality operator, enjoy.
Breazeale is bad, no question, and you know I'm a big Fury fan but yeah, Fury's opponent is way worse. At least Breazeale has fought at world...
:D:D:D
[IMG]
I think the 'eye-test' is usually pretty accurate, it obviously needs to be substantiated against better opposition but if a guy is doing stuff in...
Yeah for sure, I always liked him, he was absolutely lethal in the championship, the kind of player you want if you end up in that division, but...
Yeah Gayle is one of those Earnshaw, Huckerby kind of players.
Agreed on Walker, he's shit. Alli doesn't have the same role as Sheringham, he's more of a Thomas Muller-esque kind of player and is actually...
It's tough to call for me, Liverpool and City are ridiculous teams right now, put them in '95 and I'd expect either to canter to the title. Put...
Mate, YOU could walk into QPR right now, we're atrocious :D. That's how it goes as an R's fan, you gotta take the downs with the lower downs.
Sir Les walks into any team, anywhere. The other two were decent as well I suppose.
Valencia were the better side for long stretches of the first leg as well.
Spuds have a bit of a predicament. If Kane is fit, do they play him in the final? Moura and Son have really stepped up in his absence, would it...
It's a fair point though...
Iniesta won the world cup
Gotta say, this might be the best Champions League tournament I can remember. Great stuff.
Xavi was a wonderful player, all-time great for sure, but Iniesta was my boy, still my favourite Barcelona player.
Won't be easy, Wolves are a really good side.
Trent is QUALITY, love the guy. Fantastic footballer and the quick corner was absolute genius. Man of the match for me.
There's something about Liverpool man, especially in Europe. If it was any other English side in the same predicament I wouldn't have even...
Not even a Liverpool fan but that match will be one I will remember for the rest of my days. Incredible. Seriously well played.
I'm a Khan fan and indifferent to Canelo but Khan's success is rather overrated in that fight. He won maybe a couple of rounds but it was clear...
Yeah it is, the only thing that bothers me is they used MK Dons as the continuation of Wimbledon FC instead of AFC Wimbledon, or instead of just...
All-time English top-flight table: [IMG]
Lol. Good one.
Being totally pedantic here but the judge had it a draw (which was still obviously criminal). I think De La Hoya is the only fighter to win a...
Lol yeah that shit is silly, think the promoters just watched Ghost or something beforehand.
Jamie Vardy still world class. Top striker.
Yeah was tragic all round, hate Cardiff but I do feel for them. You can see how Sala would have suited them as well, he had a weird style of play,...
Separate names with a comma.