Khan won that fight. Get over it. Even Maidana said he lost because he gave away too many rounds after the body shot in the first.
As much as Hearn pisses me off, I think Warren has now realised that this guy has stolen his thunder and Fish-eyed Frank's previous plan of...
Joyce is fucking awful but he does have raw-boned power, he can hit.
Looked it up, 97 would beat any points total from any previous season with the exception of City's from last season. Would be third highest...
That's true. If Liverpool win all their games and miss out by a point that surely has to be the highest points total (97 I think?) to not win a...
United were pathetic and should just go away.
I do like Garcia, he doesn't have the physical talent to compete with the absolute elite but he has a good boxing brain and a nice style, smooth...
Who do you pick to win?
Brentford ALWAYS beat Leeds, didn't even have to check the result. Leeds have fucked it this season.
I don't particularly care for Loma-Garcia anymore anyway.
So is Spence-Crawford gonna happen or not? Am telling you Crawford is winning that shit, I've said it all along.
As many times as necessary.
i will shit on your mum.
Did any of you watch Khan's last fight? The guy is done. I think Crawford within 3.
I agree with the closed doors response more than anything else, I just think it should be much more than one game if there are repeated offences.
The "night out" comment irked me when I read it this morning as well, but the general point of what he was saying still stands. The punishments...
Gotta say, it's nuts how Henry was basically king for an entire decade, but the absolute speed in which Ronaldo and Messi took over is astonishing.
He won nearly every round though. Obviously he isn't as dynamic as the old Manny but he doesn't need to destroy Thurman, he just needs to win the...
Great fight, really looking forward to it.
Na he was a fuckin puss puss, Lennox had him figured out from day one, went into Brooklyn and was like "ay, where is this pussyole? Big up".
I agree that it's a pointless fight from a boxing standpoint, but it makes sense business-wise. Loma was ringside at Usyk-Bellew and would have...
Brook was a sharpshooter and a big WW. Nice, accurate right hand, good jab. Oscar will get to him and finish the job but he will have some...
I think Brook would be surprisingly competitive, actually. Oscar wins but he struggles along the way.
Yeah I was up in the air about that one too, Dirrell has the attributes to win but he was a headcase. I rate Canelo, he's a good fighter, it's not...
I'd pick him over Abraham, who was shite, and Taylor, who was finished. I think the rest beat him.
Crawford beats Spence with angles. Not saying it will be easy or anything, Spence is obviously really good, but Crawford's switch hitting ability...
Crawford will beat Spence if they ever fight each other. Saying that, Spence was quality last night.
As quality as Spence is, Mikey is too good for me to write off completely in this one. I can't see a way he can pull it off, but he does seem...
It's weird how Norwich were the only British side to beat Bayern away for all those years they were at the Olympic Stadium but since they've moved...
Liverpool midfielder James Milner: "It was a good result. We didn't play our best but it is about defending well and getting three points." How...
Separate names with a comma.