Should def be 2. I was at the shop getting beers and missed the goal so not sure how dominant France were in the opening stages. Morocco are...
Morocco actually look really good going forward but I think the occasion has got to the defenders. Silly mistakes.
Will see what Morocco are made of here, to be fair they've responded well so far but can see France exploiting the gaps.
I was hoping Japan would make it far due to the Celtic connection.
QPR nearly had a player in the 2014 final. Brazil's goalkeeper Julio Cesar was playing for us at the time but was on the wrong end of a knife-edge...
Apparently at least one Inter Milan player has featured in every World Cup final since 1982.
At this stage the occasion obviously plays a big part too. France as reigning World Champions won't be nearly as affected as Morocco. Wouldn't...
Tonight is basically the best attack vs the best defence. France are so blessed with attacking talent that you have to think if they score first...
That was a great read, cheers! Yes it definitely seems to be growing substantially amongst the younger generations in the US, and could be...
I haven't seen it but I said this in the other thread: It sounds like this is exactly what happened, and it's why I refuse to watch any...
Yeah it's always been that way as far as I know. For example Chilavert was his club and Paraguay's penalty taker despite being a goalkeeper.
[MEDIA] Should have taken him.
This aged well... [MEDIA]
I still think Fimo is an excellent talent but agreed with the consensus that it's being wasted right now with his current training team....
Got to be honest I've never seen Butler, but just seen his coach is Joe Gallagher. So that means he will cover up and walk forwards not throwing...
Yep just checked and Maddison wasn't injured. Chasing a quarter final game against the World Champions and he brings on Mount for Foden. :Facepalm:
I've no idea why Maddison got zero minutes. Even when we were already through, for all intents and purposes, against Wales. Unless he was injured...
Well I know Feebs and I have said many a time that Southgate is not the guy to get this team a trophy. I do think he deserves a ton of credit for...
To be fair, the Bellingham and Maguire efforts in the second half were good attempts. Good save for the former and just off target on the latter.
I think he's the best fighter I've ever seen in terms of talent. It wasn't just his hand speed, his whole body moved like lightning and his style...
I've always thought if you've already taken a penalty in a match you shouldn't take a second. I know there are loads of examples where it's worked...
The thing is, once England actually DO get that win over an elite side in WC knockout round (has to happen eventually), it'll be all systems go....
Who would you get in? The best option for me is currently managing your lot.
We are done here.
Mason Mount? Oh fuck off. What the actual fuck is this cunt doing?
Easter Island Maguire was unlucky there.
We should try and score another goal.
Oh my fucking god will these commentators stop going on about that fucking foul.
I thought it was a foul, personally, but shit happens, they need to stop banging on about it.
We are not committing enough men forward when we attack. France flood forward in numbers when they come at us.
Separate names with a comma.