It reminds me of Jonathan Pearce losing his shit over goal line technology because he couldn't understand something the rest of the world was able...
It would have been the most insane thing I'd ever seen in football if Costa Rica had held out and knocked out Spain as well. Especially after that...
I don't get the controversy, the ball is clearly on the line even if it is not touching. This same thing happened with the ball being cleared off...
That was mental. How the hell have Japan beaten Germany and Spain but lost to Costa Rica?
This is tense as hell. Love it.
Germany 3-2.
I've been most impressed by France and Spain thus far. Although the serious stuff starts shortly so we will see how they both do on the business end.
Agreed. Player for player, England can absolutely compete with France. It's just you know Southgate is going to completely balls it up.
England-Senegal will be a dire affair I feel.
Netherlands on Saturday.
They obviously have to be favourites on Saturday but I haven't been all that impressed by what I've seen from the Netherlands. A US win wouldn't...
Rush and Williams need to get real. Wales qualifying for the next World Cup (which is a possibility due to the expansion) means nothing if you...
Sounds like the US are playing similar to how they played against Wales? Dominant first half, awful second.
Hahaha I know, was clear the space was on the outside.
Unless he's got some money on it :Jest:
Double nuts on that goal.
Rashford with another.
Played well and scored.
Born there I think.
:Jest::Jest: Completely missed that! I went to the shop to grab some beers :Facepalm:
I'd like Kane to get a goal here, he's always been a momentum player in international tournaments. Once he gets one, he starts tucking them away....
England dominating play but mainly just half-chances. Really need to up the tempo second half.
The Wales anthem is great. You can hear them singing that all the way from Llywyllynyllynylllwynyl.
:Jest:
Not watching it but assumed this one would be a dud.
Africa tends to produce the better players and has had some genuinely elite and World class footballers over recent decades, where as you can't...
Yup. Should have been another 3-3 really, but that was a fun watch.
How are Ghana not stopping Korea getting a man free on the left EVERY time, and how have Korea not taken advantage of it?!
Another great game here.
Ali-Cooper II.
Separate names with a comma.