Nope.
Will always love the guy for that assist for Bobby Z
Granny, I got the job.
Croatia are so good with the ball. As soon as they got a foothold in the game and Canada tired they have been in total control.
Just listened to it now, Klinsmann clearly meant "culture" as in "style of play". Nothing more.
I agree but they can build momentum from this if they can get past Poland.
Just got round to seeing the double save. Amazing stuff.
Actually, that's a question - @whiskey , Germany's record in penalty shootouts is insanely good. They lost their very first one to Czechoslovakia...
Fair point, but wasn't that one to win it? I am sure Italy had a match point, so to speak, in that shootout. I'm probably mis-remembering it but I...
Yep. Germany were extremely lucky to win that shootout and would have lost were it not for the Italians taking some truly bizarre spot kicks. Case...
Yeah I think Forrest's reach is too much for Kell. Brook wasn't a great but he was a nice, tidy and skilled operator. Forrest was never a...
I'm glad someone else noticed the Norway-Brazil thing, I thought it was just me. That one was tactical. Egil Olsen was a fairly average manager...
This is exactly how I feel. Southgate seems like a genuinely good dude and like you say was an excellent footballer in his own right. As a manager...
Tbf, the teams I've always considered a "jinx" for England (outside of the big nations) have always been Portugal, Sweden (until very recently)...
Yeah, when Kane had his shot blocked I thought "here we go, turning the screw now", but then we couldn't string more than two passes together.
To be fair to us, we had a near-identical shiter of a game against Scotland last year in the Euros. Match 2, 0-0, second best etc, and then we...
:Jest::Jest::Jest: that's so oddly specific but I can totally see it
I reckon it'll be a dull game, either a tight Argentina win or a draw. It'll be more fascinating than exciting imo, as Argentina know they can't...
Cheers for the answer! Yeah I have to say I've definitely noticed a shift in attitude towards the sport from the younger generations. Lots of...
Honestly, Neymar is obviously more talented by a long way but I'd focus everything on Richarlison, he was outstanding the other night. Neymar...
I think Eubank is actually pretty good and capable up to a certain level. He is tough and comes to fight which is enough these days to compete...
Sorry, I'm getting confused, more Americans talk about the 2014 World Cup, Tim Howard against Belgium, the epic against Ronaldo and Portugal and...
Do you think if the US made a deep run in the tournament it might inspire a new generation of players? Genuine question. I think a big part of...
Agreed. The US are solid, they chase and press, defend well, throw bodies on the line. I'd like to see them go through as they'll give it a go...
The US are good, they create chances, they just need to finish them.
It'll be a great match. I think the US can win.
100% agreed. It makes absolutely zero sense. Southgate is a joke.
Awful match, awful performance.
Why does Southgate have such little faith in the most talented player in the squad? Henderson instead of Foden is pathetic.
US getting bodies in the way very well. We need to bring on Foden and Grealish second half (but i know we won't).
Separate names with a comma.