USA been much better this half and should be ahead.
Finishing aside, Iran have played really well today.
They were good in 2016 but yeah they've been awful since then.
How can you be a professional footballer at international level and have a first touch as bad as Moore?
Hahaha beat me to it.
:Jest::Jest: I kind of want Bale to score a completely undeserved last minute winner just to see your reaction :Jest:
Iran had the better of Wales in that first half.
Nope.
For me, and I get people might disagree with it, I personally think Eto'o, Drogba and Salah are in a league of their own when you're talking about...
I loved Weah but yeah if I'm honest Eto'o was better by quite a bit. Prime Eto'o was an absolute beast, he scored against ANYONE.
@puerto rock , would you put the Ronaldo-Benzema-Bale front three up there?
Messi-Villa-Pedro is a good shout. You know me, I think myself and you are the biggest Villa fans out there, the guy was insanely brilliant and...
Same. Brazil have to rediscover that ruthless mentality they used to have, they need a big win. When was their last one in a World Cup? It might...
Neymar IS or WAS an absurdly talented footballer though, if we are talking pure technique and skill. I hate to defend him because I can't stand...
Haven't watched any of this yet as was at a work do but this Brazil side is not a patch on the 90's-early 2000's sides. There's some great talent...
Good battle that in tough conditions. Uruguay should have snuck it but both are good sides.
To be fair, Hazard has been shit for ages now. Not surprised we didn't see much from him. Bale is a shadow of his former self but still a much...
Costa Rica didn't have a single shot in the entire match. Pathetic.
Had a feeling Morocco-Croatia would be a shiter and looks like I was right. Germany-Japan will be a much better match up.
A bit bold. I know nothing about Canada other than Alphonso Davies, who is brilliant, but again a defender and not someone you build a team...
Looks like France are turning up again this year.
Giroud has always been underrated. Great footballer. Van Dijk said he was the toughest opponent he ever faced.
I'd agree, but Napoli are SO good right now, I'd pick them to beat PSG or anyone from Ligue 1. One of the best sides in Europe right now. It might...
The Mexico thing has always puzzled me too. They love the sport and have the population and infrastructure but it just doesn't happen. Best player...
Lewandowski is an absolute beast in club football but he never does anything at international level.
No real interest in Denmark-Tunisia tbh. Denmark are a good side, Tunisia have talent but tend to be spoilers. The games after should be fun though.
Unbelievable! Well deserved.
Ouch. That looked fucked.
8 minutes stoppage time? What is with this shit?
The Saudi defending is ridiculously last-ditch and entertaining to watch, I have to admit. Argentina looked rattled.
Separate names with a comma.