He's better at them than Ronaldo, I'll say that. They're usually spectacular when they go in too. That effort was atrocious though.
Holy shit. 2-1 Saudi Arabia.
I never predict France to do anything, they're either complete magicians or utter dogshit. Often in the same tournament. I reckon they'll likely...
Yeah I get why the 14 minutes was given in the first half, with the keeper stuff. I'm not sure what the 10 minutes added on to the second half was...
What's it for? Easter Island Maguire didn't faff around for nearly as long as the Iranian keeper.
Maguire is fucking inept man :Jest:. He's literally had one thing to do all match and fucked it.
I get you mean the English hype and all that but I can't really argue with the quote after the Qatar-Ecuador match yesterday :Jest:
Can't argue with that. Have always said Foden is clearly the most talented player in the entire squad.
The World Cup is the biggest stage though, regardless of how farcical the hosts are.
Lovely header.
Mount should have buried that. FFS. :Facepalm:
It's an insane decision not to have Foden on the pitch though.
I don't really have an issue with Saka, he's been in good form for the team at the top of the league, hard to argue he hasn't earned his...
This match is like one of those FA Cup matches where you get a non-league side up against a decent Championship/League 1 club. They're trying but...
Qatar are fucking woeful :Jest:
:Jest::Jest:
Agreed and I hope so. He's the most talented member of the squad and is on fire for City, the question is whether Southgate will play him properly...
Am glad Callum Wilson is there. Always rated him, thought injuries would stop him.
I think on current form he is. If Sterling is considered England material then Toney absolutely should be too.
[MEDIA]
Lewis is my favourite fighter but I totally get what people are saying with the Vitali stuff. Vitali was not scared of Lewis at all and was well...
One of the best goalkeeping performances I've ever seen, even in defeat.
Friedel, Howard and to a lesser extent Keller were all good.
I actually wouldn't be surprised if the USA won the group. England are obviously much better on paper but we have been playing absolute dogshit...
Great shot, looks like he has some promise. On a side note I always feel a bit uneasy when a guy catches his neck on the bottom rope like that.
Tyson-Douglas 2 is an interesting one because Tyson was obviously below par, but Buster was absolutely immaculate for that one night, and was...
I do rate the guy, and I think he's got a lot in his arsenal, but it's simple stuff like not looking up when he's running with the ball, basic...
Kind of mad that the top 2 Prem clubs are both being powered by ridiculously talented Norwegians. Shame Norway didn't qualify for the World Cup.
That's the thing though, he was hot property at the time and could have easily ended up at City or one of the clubs who are actually challenging...
I am starting to think Sancho is one of those guys who really thrives in a particular system but can't adapt to anything different. Dortmund play...
Separate names with a comma.