I have to give them their props, it wasn't a smash and grab, Brentford were deserved winners over City, and it's an absolute disgrace that Toney...
Yeah I think Oscar would have won the rematch as well.
Are Newcastle title contenders? They're getting results, against big teams too.
The referee literally took a point off Reid for having the temerity to punch Ottke in the face.
You beat me to it. That was disgusting.
Excellent result for Arsenal today.
:Jest::Jest::Jest: You don't understand, Whitechapel after midnight is just a nice place to be, the air is crisp, that is all...it doesn't mean...
The key thing with Newcastle is keeping players fit. They're a good team and can compete with anyone (could and perhaps should have beaten City...
I think Nunez is a good player but I don't think he cuts the mustard for a team like Liverpool.
Wayne Alexander if we are including non-world class guys. Legit never saw that guy in a shit fight, everything was a barnburner. A fav for sure.
Man City is cheat code shit though mate, you literally have to have a record-breaking season to even compete with the cunts. Arsenal will not win...
Wouldn't mind if he went PSG actually, just because it would mean we'd finally get to see Messi and Ronaldo in the same team.
Haaland got no change at all tonight from Van Dijk or Gomez. Fantastic performance.
It's actually legit :Jest:
Zero resistance either, you're talking Klitschko-Byrd on a semi-regular basis. Ouch.
Nice one, appreciate the review (genuinely, I've recently realised how sarcastic I can come across via text these days, unwittingly :Jest:). So...
I know, but if I was Kambosos's trainer and was trying to think up a way to win, that's literally all I have. He's never going to outbox Haney,...
I agree, I don't think there will be any difference at all. Kambosos will get tamed with the jab early on and the fight will fall into the exact...
It looks fucking awesome, but jeez, you must get so many shoulder injuries in that sport.
Any shoes where you have to make constant sudden directional changes will just absolutely destroy the fuckers, so as long as they're hardy and...
Might buy these next week actually mate. They are very good looking shoes. I'm at the stage where I'm having to superglue parts of the sole on my...
Haha, was actually thinking of getting those! My padel shoes have done me proud but I think they only have a few months left in them. Are the...
I did. I've always wanted to play both versions, the traditional Spanish one and Jai Alai which became huge in Florida in the 80's (and to a...
Yep. Makes zero sense and ruins the spectacle.
Kambosos needs to go Maidana-Mayweather on this guy.
I'll say this too, Shields is tough. She took more flush hooks than I realised and never looked hurt.
Definitely Shield's toughest fight from what I've seen, but I agree it's the same story in a rematch. Marshall just can't control range, which...
They've definitely done some licky-licky
Scorecards were spot on I felt.
Shields definitely won that.
Separate names with a comma.