Marshall seems to not understand the concept of range. It's infuriating to watch. Shields is too good anyway, but she's literally not even given...
Ten rounds as well. It's silly.
Marshall is game but she is smothering her own work every round.
Shields is nice. She works the angles well and obviously her hands are rapid, but (through no fault of her own) whenever it gets interesting the...
Fuckin forgot this shit was 2 minute rounds, ruins it.
What's with the dramatic music during the intros? :Jest:
Cheers dude. Great sport, perfect mix between tennis and squash, would highly recommend. Its massive in Spain, Argentina, Italy and Sweden. It's...
Surely he can't be the most overhyped/overrated heavyweight of all time if you're picking him to destroy someone else?
Contract clause.
Semi-finals, 3rd place. I'll take it.
[IMG]
I think Wilder has fast hands to be fair to him.
Just to clarify my point- Bowe, despite being a huge guy, liked being in the kitchen, and had no qualms about putting himself there. Vitali would...
Weirdly, I think that's the reason Vitali wins. You're totally right, Vitali doesn't have Bowe's infighting ability. The reason the...
Yep.
Holyfield is obviously the greater fighter but tbh I've always picked Vitali in this one. I get why people will disagree with me, their resumes...
He's a fantastic talent, always has been, but I can't stand the guy. The ego is too much and he will have an overall negative effect on the side,...
Got a big padel tournament on Saturday. Took part in a tourney this evening to warm up for it. Went out in the group stage but had some really...
It's nice to see Arsenal back up there again, even though I don't think they can last the course. Nothing against Liverpool whatsoever but they're...
I don't think Fury has a great chin, in the sense of like an Oliver McCall. If you catch him he'll hit the canvas. His recovery powers are...
Pretty much how I see it. If Joyce can take Wilder's punch then I'd make him favourite.
I'm trying not to jinx things like last season, so all I will say is we did well last night. Very well.
Napoli played some outstanding football tonight, fantastic passing and movement with clinical finishing.
I agree, Liverpool are way off the pace this season for whatever reason but I don't think tonight was a particularly bad performance or anything....
I wouldn't be too harsh to be honest, McGregor just had one of those games. Some ridiculous saves tonight.
Don't think so. BT own the Champions League rights here, their coverage is pretty good but its just too expensive at the moment to have that and Sky.
Good goal? Don't have bt sport.
I was never a fan of Abraham, I can't stand fighters who give away rounds so easily. Collins wasn't a favourite of mine by any means either but he...
I bet you even with Haaland, if they get Wigan in the FA Cup they'll still lose, weirdest hoodoo in football that one :Jest:
I think Mount is a good, solid player. He's usually consistent and does the job required from him (current form notwithstanding), but yeah I'd say...
Separate names with a comma.