Maddison played very well tonight. He can be inconsistent but he's a very good player on his day. Not sure why he's never had a proper look in...
I get that the criticism of the comparison will be "haha two ginger midfielders in Manchester" bla bla bla, but they essentially play (or played)...
I've always considered Paul Scholes the greatest Premier League player ever, but will De Bruyne surpass him? Or has he already? Regardless of what...
I'm a bit fucked off. Was telling everyone to bet on Haaland to break the Prem season goalscoring record...and didn't do it myself :Facepalm:
Andrade has fought nobody, and I am maybe one of the few who rates him highly talent-wise, but he's absolutely farted his career away. For all...
Lewis is just better than Holyfield imo, but yeah I'll concede there is a window in their timelines where Evander has a legit shot, he's just that...
Pretty much how I see it. '92 is Holyfield's only legit window of victory but even then I think it's close as fuck.
Floyd embarrassed Canelo and won at a canter. It was definitely a whupping.
I'd say Wlad, in all honesty. He had the frame, size, athleticism and technique to generate huge power. Proper crunching shots. It's a shame he...
For one shot power, Wilder. Bowe was obviously a much, much better fighter though.
Wilder obviously has huge power and snap in his shots. He has speed too which means he can catch guys with shots they don't expect or see coming,...
He isn't a slugger but gets hit a lot (hence all the deserved credit he gets for his chin), he has a good solid jab but his style is pretty...
Joyce has kind of grown on me in his own, basic, T-800 way of fighting. I have no interest in seeing him face Fury or Usyk though. Both 12-0 him...
I looked it up, Suarez scored 31 goals in 33 games that season and not a single one was a penalty. That's fucking mental.
Great question and great answer. I'd give it to Suarez too (if not by much, because Salah is an incredible player). I think Suarez in 2014 is...
Are we the Norwich of international football now? :Jest:
I quite like the fact QPR share so many special moments with Man City, on both ends of the glory spectrum :Jest: [MEDIA]
Golovkin late stoppage. Will be fun for the first half though.
I don't even think Canelo can make it competitive enough to make a case for a robbery decision. I think he's good enough to maybe snatch an early...
I'd honestly only have Lewis, Tyson, Foreman and Shavers as bigger punchers than Wilder and I can't stand the guy.
The hearse was driven down the Great West Road so I'm assuming it went ahead as they had police in the vicinity anyway.
I don't take the table seriously until after Christmas, but I think Arsenal and Tottenham both look like very good sides right now. Title...
The problem with Tyson and Lewis is that Tyson burst onto the scene as a teenage phenom and peaked really early, he didn't have a style that was...
Was literally just about to post this myself. Brilliant :Jest:
The Brighton one kind of makes sense, they've probably reallocated police resources and can't be arsed to change them.
Brighton's match was already called off because of rail strikes, they're keeping it postponed even though the strikes were called off, for...
Duran definitely top for me. When it comes to second place, if you're talking technique then it is Hagler, if you're talking natural God-given...
Haaland is scary.
I think AJ was maybe pushed a bit too quickly in retrospect. I totally get taking the Klitschko fight at the time. It was big money, sell out...
It's not so much who, but how. He's so woefully inept technically that he gets outboxed by most of his opponents, but then it's one shot and night...
Separate names with a comma.