I know I'll probably get heat for this but I think Calzaghe wins. He's just more dynamic and adaptable for me but I accept it's obviously a...
Classic sucker punch from Sporting. Tottenham dominated that match.
Despite all the obvious favouritism, Canelo if anything has actually grown on me a bit. I think he's a really good fighter and his improvement is...
Wilder has silly, retarded power and he's fast to boot. His lack of technique is actually a plus in many ways as he's hard to read. You don't know...
I think Joshua will have his moments to be fair. He's not that good but he's a big, strong guy with pride, he's not going to just fold. Plus with...
Who to watch out for from Ajax? I know they've been playing really well recently and obviously they battered Rangers, but have to confess I...
For footwork I'd make my fighters watch Jersey Joe Walcott over and over again.
Northern Ireland, so technically a Brit, but I'm sure he would have considered himself Irish. To be fair if I wasn't from here I'd be massively...
Collins is from the Republic of Ireland so is pure Irish, doesn't come under the UK. Unlike Wayne McCullough for example who's from Northern...
Yeah Eubank does the best of the three "Brits", he has the chin and craftiness to compete up to a point. Doesn't win obviously but is the most...
Is this real? Brilliant if true :Jest:
Thanks bro, yeah it's awful. One thing I have learned though, having gone through both recently, is that person or animal, grief is a by-product...
Thanks mate, yeah it's really shite. I'll be OK, gonna see my ma later, the cat lived with my folks and it was closest with her so she's...
Thanks fellas, yes you're so right they really do become part of the family.
Man, my fucking cat died today and I never expected to be this upset about it. I always forget how much losing a pet fucking sucks.
Will the pubs be open though?
Will the weekend's football get called off if the Queen dies? I remember that's what happened with Diana.
Yeah that's a shame, I've been a fan of Potter since he was in Sweden. Now I have to hate him because he's joined those cuntbags.
Not saying Spence is better than Mosley per se, more that I think Crawford is more skilled than Mosley (albeit maybe not as physically gifted),...
If Crawford beats Spence I'd definitely favour him.
I always rated Mane for the record but I have to give a shout out to Salaco for pointing out how crucial he was to that team and the high press in...
Pretty much exactly as I see it.
I agree with you on all of this. To answer Boss's question I would definitely now rather see a fighter I don't like lose. Question though - do...
Got caught in a crazy storm by Tower Bridge this evening, waiting for it to chill out a bit, then gonna get the tube back and have a nice relaxing...
I've a lot of love for Liverpool but wow this has been brutal.
I was gonna ask who the other team in the group was and then I remembered it was Liverpool :Jest: Yeah, they're fucked.
Agreed, he's always been a massively underrated player.
Celtic started great but they needed a goal, something to hold on to, before the pace inevitably slowed and Modric took a hold of proceedings in...
The two consecutive final day chokes that meant they missed out on CL football cost them dear. They haven't been able to strengthen at all.
Yeah but we have to pay Dunga first.
Separate names with a comma.