QPR just can't get any fucking consistency at the moment, it's infuriating.
I don't really see it as disrespectful? It wouldn't be seen in any way as disrespectful if he was alive so not sure why that changes because he...
Leicester might get relegated
We'll have to agree to disagree on this one methinks. There were rounds where Canelo showed some nice defensive moves but GGG was the only one...
What are you talking about mate? Ali 2.0 right here... [MEDIA] :Jest:
Interesting read, that. I haven't really seen much of either but both look like serious players and welcome additions to the league.
No. Lol
Do you think NUFC will look at how things are going in Jan and actually buy someone to fill gaps etc? It infuriates me sometimes, West Ham could...
Spuds always struggle away at West Ham.
Isak plays a wicked game, was unlucky with the disallowed goal. Tidy finish by Firminho though.
Honestly, I won't even go into the first fight. The second fight I have rescored 3 times now, it was definitely closer but fairly easy to score....
Gotta say, your new boy seems an excellent signing
Always loved this [MEDIA]
I get what you're saying and in the long run you may be proven right in your last sentence. For me though, if Fury wins convincingly then he will...
There's this shitty drum machine which came out early in the 2010's called the Arturia Drumbrute (the first version, the second incarnation is...
I was thinking about this earlier and Bjork fits into this box perfectly for me. I get it, I understand why people are really into her and I...
Agreed, I can see Rangers getting a result against Ajax too. Hate the cunts but it has to be said they seem to be really adept at getting the...
Honestly I think it's more the Ferguson factor. That team he won the league with in his final season had absolutely no business being near top...
No one ever gets fucking 10.
I get it though, they absolutely dominated for the best part of 20 years. If Bayern for example went through a similar slump they'd get the same...
It's weird because they've already shown signs of ego wars, especially Mbappe with the Neymar penalty argument and the shoulder barge on...
Looked it up and Man U had switched to red before their first league title, so nope as far as I'm aware no green league champions.
Haha yeah I think green, grey and black are the colours of choice for most goalkeepers now, but for outfield kits I can't recall any green.
I wanted to make sure I hadn't gotten it wrong, and it seems they did win their first title in red and white, but they'd switched to gold and...
Hahaha, have a chicken dinner tonight my friend, well played!
I'm pretty sure you and Feebs will get this:
Iconic kit to be fair. Always liked it.
Was it Blackburn?
He isn't in the correct region, if you're discussing the answer to my trivia question.
From being extremely bored tonight and researching football club history, as I understand it Man U's "United" came from representing Greater...
Separate names with a comma.