On closer research, it's not just the last club, it's the only club in the entire history of English football. Which is kind of mental.
They have blue (sky blue, to be fair, I get where you may be coming from with this, but blue all the same). White shorts too.
Who were the last team to win the league without any of the Union Jack colours in their kit? Now that's a tricky one. Had to go back a while to...
Blackburn? Was it 50/50 or was it just the sleeves that were different, like a blue and white version of the classic Arsenal kit? I can't remember...
Random factoids: No team with 'Athletic' in their name has ever won the English league, Oldham and Charlton both came very close but finished 2nd...
Wouldn't say he's a "statement" signing per se but from what I've seen of the guy at international level he's an excellent player, great buy!
Usyk and Fury both beat him comfortably imo. Usyk has the movement and angles to keep him hitting air and resetting, (Fury has that plus size)....
I'd be keen to see him against Wilder, just out of curiosity to see if Deontay can put any kind of dent in his chin. He has a T-100 vibe about...
I haven't seen it myself so maybe someone else can confirm, but was the Ahumada bout a great fight? I just assume to fight LHW Foster to a draw,...
I think a team will stay with them into the new year until they pull away at the end. Like you said in an earlier post, there do seem to be some...
I think City will win the league this season but I think a new title challenger will emerge, just not sure who it'll be.
I fucking KNEW United would turn up for this one. I bet you they're back to being abysmal against Southampton next week.
He had something like a 5-point lead with 3 rounds remaining if I remember correctly. I'm not sure how many rounds he fought with the rotator cuff...
Definitely worth checking out, was a great match.
Saint-Maximin absolutely tortured Kyle Walker today.
Newcastle have been fantastic. Deserved lead.
Actually impressed that Spencer Oliver was able to say so much with his tongue firmly wedged up AJ's backside [MEDIA]
The current heavyweight division is SPL-esque top heavy right now.
Who beats him though? Outside of Fury?
If the question is "does he win?", then my answers are above
This is how I see it. Also, the key thing for me is that Fury can adapt. Unlike AJ, if he finds himself a few rounds down, he's not going to just...
He didn't though, I legit don't see what some of the folks here were apparently seeing. Usyk won wiiiiiide in my eyes but hey, it's subjective and...
Wouldn't rule it out, but surely it's a case of "good big guy beats good little guy" logic, no? I would be interested to see how Fury approaches...
https://twitter.com/Tyson_Fury/status/1561138327964860420?t=iya-YnjFwPAYivjTdRvwcQ&s=19
How does Usyk do against Fury then?
What the actual fuck was that?
Not sure what you guys are watching tbh, Usyk is well ahead for me.
Good shout!
Mitrovic is a fantastic player. He's the only guy who could rival Taarabt as the best Championship player ever and in fairness to him he's also...
:Jest:
Separate names with a comma.