Wasn't Chavez Sr banging Salma Hayek at one stage? Lucky bastard.
Who would you say fits this? Floyd is the first that comes to mind for me. Maybe Tyson as well but the Ruddock fights were quite exciting I suppose.
Yeah I was going to say, I thought Jordan was a billionaire. I know Floyd got close to it as well.
Wouldn't rule it out to be fair. I just googled his net worth and it's £60m pre-Usyk II. If he loses convincingly again why carry on? He isn't...
Yeah I think it'll be the Wilder fight. I think he loses that one though and then retires. There's no way he avoids that retard's right hand for...
He's probably the ugliest elite footballer ever, but there's no question he's an absolute beast of a player. We were both saying that after the...
The thing I've been thinking about actually, in a kind of opposite-of-Jordi-Cruyff way, is how it must feel to be a former footballer who was...
Put simply, Haaland is a fucking beast.
Weird that somebody asked this question because I've thought this myself. There isn't really a weak point to his game technically. He's fucking...
Jones and Tyson actually suffered the same amount of stoppage losses, which I was surprised about considering how bad Jones was from the Tarver...
This, basically. I actually quite liked Glen Johnson because he trundled around the UK scene for ages and was the ultimate litmus test for any UK...
Can't stand the guy but I think he was underrated as a footballer.
I like both Merseyside clubs so it's no big deal for me, but it's absolutely true that they were robbed of competing in Europe with their greatest...
Agreed. I think Everton would have won the European Cup if it weren't for Heysel. Obviously a ton of intangibles involved in regards to Cup...
https://twitter.com/HLTCO/status/1560537530210164736?t=vB2-Lx3zFeOrgmgDdWoMcw&s=19 This shit is fucking gold.
https://twitter.com/GD10/status/1560319235024470016?t=9bKlw7Z8-coTAHynM51tyQ&s=19 Fucking hell :Jest:
Southampton-Portsmouth is one of the more intense derbies in English football too. Shit always kicks off when they meet. I can't be arsed to look...
Usyk looks like a genie.
London must be the only city to have three different clubs make the final though, surely?
Madrid should really have two Euro Cup winners but Atletico bottled 2/3 finals against Real.
I laughed when I saw that too. Thinking about it though, I wouldn't actually put it past one of those LDBC clowns when you saw how emotional they...
My WiFi is going slow as shit at the moment because of the crappy weather so can't check to confirm, but I remember thinking Austin Trout did well...
Byrd really was nothing special, I never got why people rated him so highly.
Agreed.
Was never a fan of LeMoo personally but yeah there's no argument he was an absolute beast of a puncher. Really fucked up what happened to his dad,...
AB! [IMG]
Agreed with all of this, but I'd also add that Joshua actually has a really nice short left hook when he elects to throw it, which he hasn't...
Wlad didn't have the means to deal with somebody who could disrupt his rhythm like Fury did. He was resetting constantly and couldn't get to grips...
I think AJ knows what he needs to do, at a fundamental level, to be fair to him. It's just he also knows if he doesn't get an early knockout he...
I don't think he had a choice to be fair, Usyk had agreed to step aside for Fury-AJ but Wilder won the court case forcing the trilogy fight so AJ...
Separate names with a comma.