I think AJ will start aggressive and have some early success, maybe scoring a flash knockdown or something. Then he will gas and Usyk will adapt...
Yes, I think it was called RingTalk or something and the guy was absolutely batshit insane. It's probably retrievable on the wayback machine if...
Sorry, to be a clichéd arsehole about it, it's literally moments like this which make supporting a club like QPR so, so worth it. We don't expect...
I'm not even going to lie mate, I shed a tear. How often do you see that shit? Let alone it happen to your own club, with a player you actually...
I hate to say it, but Brentford are a fucking good side.
I always imagined the "first Latino heavyweight champion" would be so much cooler, like a massive Roberto Duran. Instead we got this hairy barnacle.
How would this one have gone down?
I think McClellan beat Jones as an amateur as well, which added to the intrigue at the time.
I understand, and I don't have anything against anyone who still loves the fight, it was a fantastic scrap. I just can't personally, I find it too...
Is there any footage of his early losses? I know he obviously improved since then and they were on points but I'd be keen to see if he was...
Agreed, he always came across as a good dude.
I can see the reasoning for it. It was absolutely a great fight, one of the best I've ever seen in any weight class, but it's impossible to...
I always saw Sanchez as a good player who was a level below the elite. He was brilliant at Arsenal but I see it more as a big fish in a small pond...
If I remember correctly Roy was the only one who noticed and called that Alfonso Sanchez had been affected by a Mickey Ward body shot, whilst the...
If you could design a fighter to be as bad a style match-up as possible for Mayweather, you would end up with Hearns. There's literally nothing...
No that was against Brian Nielsen. Tyson did his little European tour thing in the 2000s I believe, the Botha fight was his first back after the...
It was a mental run. I remember watching their first match of the tournament when they lost 4-0 to Barcelona at the Nou Camp, they looked so far...
Anderlecht had a very good team in the early 2000's. Leeds beat them surprisingly easily when they went on that crazy run to the Champions League...
On the UK domestic scene Wayne Alexander had stupid, lights out power. Poor technique, chinny etc but that power was legit world class and bailed...
Technically, Botha would count as a come from behind victory as he'd lost every round until the knockout.
I do agree that Matthysse has the better names on his record as it stands right now. I just think Prograis will prove to be better in the long...
I can't see Matthysse beating Taylor tbh, certainly nothing to suggest he gets destroyed anyway. Taylor's been dropped once (I think?) and for the...
I'd pick Taylor in a good fight. I get holding Taylor's last fight against him when evaluating his chances against the current top welters or...
I do think there's a marquee signing for Newcastle coming at some stage too, like City did with Robinho. To let the others know they're serious.
I think it depends if you're in contention for top 4 like West Ham were last season at the halfway stage. Could see the owners chucking money on...
Kind of what I could see happening too. Tarver obviously has all the tools to win but he was always a counter-puncher who was very selective with...
It was his own daughter too I believe, the guy is an evil piece of shit.
Both Tyson and Holmes have said as much in recent interviews, basically that he had it coming to him.
Yeah was gonna say, really surprised he hasn't been mentioned. An absolute cunt of a human being but as a boxer in full flow he was sublime to...
For the record, it's not set in stone, Golota is that much more talented that it can't be. I'm just saying if a gun was put to my head I would...
Separate names with a comma.