Honestly, I have no doubt that Golota is a vastly superior talent, like it's obvious to anyone with eyes...but I'd pick Joyce. If you could design...
McCallum's body shots would slow Martinez down REAL quick.
I knew he was locked up for the rest of his days, wasn't aware he'd taken up painting though. Just checked out his work and some of it is...
I think most people will pick Ali, and probably rightly so due to his resume which is close to untouchable. I've said this loads of times before...
Fair point! I'd completely forgotten about that fight.
Surprised no one has mentioned Broner's stint as a destitute man's Mayweather.
Benn and Eubank were massive stars over here but I don't think either really crossed over into the US market as far as I'm aware.
:Jest::Jest:
I don't think so but even if that's true, he was far easier to read and a smaller guy. Wilder's complete ineptitude when it came to boxing's most...
Should also be pointed out, whilst imo Calzaghe had a lot more talent, he was an awkward guy who seemed fine where he was. Hatton to his credit...
Yeah Lewis, Naz and Hatton were definitely the big three from here during the 90s/early 2000s. Calzaghe should have been among them but lack of...
I'm not so sure, I think Hatton's footwork and willingness to fight up close is always a big problem for Tszyu, but like you I don't care enough...
Tua is made to order for Fury to be honest. He'll just keep him at bay and win the rounds, no risks. Even if Tua does get through with something...
I think for me it was the way he tore through the domestic scene at the time, good solid guys like Rowland and Smith were dispatched with ease,...
You can actually merge this with Boss's thread if you want. I've literally just seen it and the topic is essentially much the same.
It's interesting to me, because someone asked me the other day who Errol Spence fights like from the past, and I couldn't think of a name. Be...
Weirdly, and I say this as a guy who hated Hatton fron the off - I always picked him to beat Tszyu. He hit hard enough, had a nasty streak and the...
Pac is a great choice. We all obviously knew he was great after the featherweight years but when he went up in weight, some of the names he was...
In 1977 he could have taken him to see the Sex Pistols... Boyzone though? :Jest:
Yeah that's a great shout. I thought he was one of those typical good, solid, but nothing spectacular guys you see all the time in boxing. He is...
I thought it was dangerous, not because I rated Garcia, but because anyone is dangerous against Khan if they can land :Jest:
Footballers have a notoriously awful taste in music, I remember Wayne Rooney saying he's a huge fan of Busted :Jest:
Yeah I definitely wrote Garcia off too early. First fight I saw of his was the Theopane fight, which was very close. Didn't think he'd amount to much.
Fury is the obvious example for me, when I saw his first few fights I thought British/Commonwealth title at best, even in what was a dire...
I agree both KO Fury but I believe Mike can work his way in easier, despite the height disadvantage, and he always starts fast. Lewis would have...
Tyson and Lewis both beat Fury. Tyson has the easiest time of it I think, once he slips inside and unleashes. Lewis gets him out of there but I...
Can't see it to be honest. He's an elite finisher, in the best side in the league, which will dominate possession and chances. He'll get too many...
I hope he doesn't but if Haaland avoids injury he is capable of breaking Salah's 32-goal season record.
Was it Shelbourne or Shamrock Rovers who came extremely close to qualifying for the Champions League proper a while back? They reached the third...
I've been doing competitive sport for the last couple of years now, and as I've progressed through the levels I've had to step up regular training...
Separate names with a comma.