Yeah, the way I saw Boss's question was a fighter giving literally everything he had in the final stanza, one last monumental push to snatch...
Yep. I never got why Kante left straight away for Chelsea. Obviously money and the chance for sustained success, but he was clearly one of the...
It's a shame because before the big TV money came into the game in '92, and really took a stranglehold in the 2000s you always had these smaller...
I was thinking about Chavez-Martinez but chose not to include it. I don't think he went "balls to the wall". He did exactly the same thing he'd...
Agreed. Sterling scored more goals at City but was a better player with more to his game at Liverpool. He's regressed since he left, and I bet you...
I'd pick Pacquiao over Mosley too, although it would obviously be a much tougher assignment than their actual fight. Can't really read too much...
Agreed with the consensus, Mosley is all wrong for Marquez.
He didn't quite pull it off but Manuel Medina against Paul Ingle is a contender imo.
Froch-Taylor
I remember an interview with Froch where he said the Cobra nickname was chosen literally only because of the alliteration with his first name, and...
If you fight in straight lines, which at the moment is basically everyone below the top 2, there's a good chance he's going to catch up to you...
Hate to say it as I can't stand to watch him but I agree. He isn't beating an Usyk or Fury who have the skills and stamina to keep moving and make...
Malignaggi is probably the weakest-hitting world-level boxer I've seen since following boxing in my lifetime.
Tszyu is a weird one, I never thought much of him in the pro ranks but he looked sensational in the amateurs, especially against Forrest.
Think I posted this before ages ago, but it's still great :Jest: [MEDIA]
Underwhelming is the best word really. Other people have mentioned it here but he never seemed to really love the sport, he was just good at it....
I just don't see it, but I admit it is close. I'd legit like to see a scientific measurement of how long it takes a straight right from prime...
Leonard for sure. Honestly I think Pacquiao is faster than prime Mosley but the difference is minimal enough to be negligible (except in this...
Pacquiao should be on any list when it comes to handspeed for me. He had stupidly fast hands at the lower weights, and a huge part of his success...
I knew about the sparring session but didn't know Spence said that about Mayweather. I'm not sure if Floyd has responded but I'm sure he thinks...
The draw with Mayorga has a big asterisk next to it though, it was a TD after an accidental headbutt in 2 rounds, can't really hold that against...
I agree, but then I don't see Ali employing the same style if he was a lightweight. At least not entirely the same.
I always find it difficult to compare lifetime heavyweights to guys in lower divisions, the division is just too unique and they have to take...
I remember that, it was bizarre. Like you say, made no difference whatsoever :Jest:
Hahaha god damn we got fucked with no vaseline out there. We will lose to Wales and the US at the World Cup if we play like that. We are...
I was thinking the same, it caught me off guard at first glance :Jest:
[IMG] BoxPark founder backs Francis. Good man.
His chin may always have let him down in the end (because he had some of the worst reactions to getting hit I've ever seen) but I've always...
I always find it interesting how even the most seemingly "average" (not to be disrespectful to Francis who was a British and Commonwealth champ)...
Hahaha mate I legit thought Pele Reid was going to be the next big thing after I saw him destroy Wayne Llewellyn in one round, Francis and then...
Separate names with a comma.