Welcome back!
I am exactly the way Hut described, too. Since I am not Catholic, I guess I have to blame being Finnish. If somebody hurts us, rather than hit...
I am very slow, unbalanced and clumsy and I have a tendency to gain weight if I don't work out. Thus, sounds to me I could have become a...
Oleg Maskaev, all seven losses inside the distance. Golota might fit too, I can't remember him losing a decision either
Eric Crumble
Foreman-Moorer was nothing but context. Without context it was one of the poorest fighters to win the crown (at that point of his career) KOing a...
I am fairly positive it was 100 yards. John L Sullivan did that too
Johnson KO15 Jeffries deserves a shout historically. Irish still hasn't got over it
Hut has seen the light!!!
Leonard wins of course but Oscar gives him a good fight. Reading the MMs it sounds like Ray treats everybody like they were Pete Ranzany
Holmes. Sure Larry had a long layoff but the result was superb considering how succesful his comeback was three years later
Right, but you can't say it won't work either as guy like Joshua is not supposed to look like Larry Holmes in the ring
Does this Boyd "Rainmaker" Melson fight like Sinan Samil Sam?
Probably yes. If he used more movement or upper body movement, which burns plenty of energy, which is not good for a guy with heavy muscles. If...
Explosiveness is one type of a physical talent. A guy who has plenty of explosive power usually does well in several sports. Weightlifters are...
Are we talking about Campas without the magic potion if Indians? If so, Thurman easily
I bumped into this video on Youtube and I thought it was hilarious. Most of this stuff was something I had never seen before. Already the first...
I have always had a soft spot for nutjobs with original skill, and thus Pryor has been the fighter whose bouts I have rewatched the most outside...
This prediction sounds very wrong as it has Zab and smart in the same sentence
Exactly this. 'if Whyte landed a shot, imagine what Bonecrusher Smith would do' such crap. That being said, Whyte hasn't looked good in any of...
Truth KO2 this crap
It wasn't a KD but Vitali doesn't belong since Lewis and Sanders were the only really big punchers he faced. Mercer was down against Holyfield...
Yeah, but with punches there is something you can compare. You can say "this guy knocked that guy out with one punch while that guy took this...
Yes I know you have to prove yourself and we can't rate a 5-0 prospect over Julio Cesar Chavez in any circumstances But the thing is, we have had...
It is difficult to define. If a fighter never goes down, how can we define his chin? Since it is hard to say who has the best chin, I give you my...
His body was clearly hurting and he walked to Tyson in a crouch, practically offering his chin to Mike as he tried to protect his body. Without...
Yeah if we hadn't seen Lewis' power, we wouldn't think much of his power
Spinks went down twice and was clearly dazed after the first. Biggs took beating for several rounds. And I am not sure if we can count Etienne and...
People tend to overrate the amount of one-punch knock-outs. BothTyson and Lewis had like three of them, that is, against even semi-credible opponents
Great pick. I watched some Hopkins fights from the 90s recently too and I had forgotten how quick he actually was. Anyone who claims that Hagler...
Separate names with a comma.