I once got to call a fight where there was a German fighter named Bernard Donfack. Also a nightmare fight nearly happened as a Finnish guy was...
Chilemba is ranked #7 by The Ring and he is the type of spoiler that most fighters and especially punchers tend to avoid. He drew&lost to Bellend...
Crap fight. Even if there were some truth in "nobody wants to face GGG" claims, to me it seems odd that Kovalev doesn't seem to have trouble...
[IMG] http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/08/boxing-joe-frazier-muhammad-ali-jock-strap-auction/ Joe Frazier's unwashed jock-strap from Frazier-Ali I....
Professionals who have tried to qualify so far have gotten their asses kicked so far. In the last fight a 16-0 pro got knocked out in the first...
Only time will tell if AJ is at their level or anywhere close to it. So far we have zero evidence EITHER WAY
AgDiced
90% of world class trainers have one receipt and fighting strategy they believe in and try to make their fighters follow it. For that reason...
Forget about sanctioning bodies. They mean nothing at all
Apparently Wlad vs Fury is postponed until October as Fury hurt his ankle in training. Sucks that the two fights between four best heavyweights...
I can think of two. First, he now holds the all-time hw record of years as an active fighter who hasn't gone down in a fight. Atm it is...
How doesn't Hide fit in? His chin&heart was were made out of fart
Michael Moorer doesn't quite fit, as he was 'the Cannon' and 'the Glass' in different divisions In lt. heavy he knocked everybody out and didn't...
Terry Norris
It is a proof of his greatness, IMO. A common phenomenon in sports is that when there is a new guy that enters the ATG discussions, he will be...
I agree. I just find it curious that the same reasoning doesn't apply to other sports. And as Sly said, chances are that republicans start to...
Wow! I supported GS because I enjoyed their games so much during the season but I am happy for Lebron. Hopefully this, finally, puts an end to...
Duran by decision, 8-4 or so
I could assume that some sponsors might like the idea (since they could sell advertisements to the shirts), which also would profit fighters who...
I don't think sweat would be an issue anymore that it is in other spots that require as much movement, in fact punches would probably hurt more...
Not only that, but he was humped by The Duran so hard that I am surprised Palomino didn't give virginal birth to the new Jesus
I began to wonder why is it that boxers fight without shirts. I believe (not sure) it goes back to 1800s when wrestling was allowed and fighting...
I don't disagree with Lebron being #1. I just think Curry gets the same unfair criticism that LBJ got when he was the new sheriff in town. They...
I thought it was obvious that Curry's leg is not 100%. This is the same type of silliness that Lebron has faced before: he gets punished for...
Lebron might be the best player in the world. However, when we decide that, shouldn't we notice other games too, not just head-to-head?...
I can't see why this was ridiculous either
I think he is the better aggressor and possibly has better footwork too. Floyd is more accurate and faster. And X, you relax. Nobody is saying...
I am not sure it is obvious at all. You have to remember that he still is a novice in pro boxing. Right now he would lose to Floyd of course but...
Loma is the more well-rounded, but my hunch is that GGG is more superior against fighters of his size
I don't know if Lebron is a front-running bitch or not, I can't follow the sport that closely. Also I don't know what is said on the court....
Separate names with a comma.